Bringing you key statistics and numbers from the blockchain gaming space.
Find out who is topping the charts in our exclusive coverage on Dapp Data.
7 Day activity of the top gaming and marketplace Dapps of the week
- Name: EOS Dynasty
- Name: My Crypto Heroes
- Name: HyperDragons Go
- Name: Upland
- Name: Prospectors
- Name: ChainZ Arena
- Name: Axie Infinity
- Name: Sorare
- Name: MegaCryptoPolis
- Name: EOS Dynasty
- Name: Opensea
- Name: Miime
- Name: TokenTrove
About Blockchain Cuties
Blockchain Cuties is a collectible crypto game with adventures where you get to play with puppies, lizards, bear cubs, cats, and other real and fantasy creatures. Each cutie is unique and belongs to you 100%. You get to collect them, breed them, test their skills in battles, arm them, and even level them up!
In-game economy lets you trade cuties using smart contracts on Ethereum, EOS, TRON, and NEO blockchains. Each cutie, which is a non-fungible, can be transferred or sold to other players just like a regular cryptocurrency.
Blockchain Cuties has the same collectible and breeding elements to popular DApp game CryptoKitties. However, the main difference is that it adds more ‘game’ in the shape of RPG-style missions, leveling up and gear. It’s also the most accessible blockchain game in terms of supporting players across the Ethereum, TRON, EOS, and NEO blockchains. And most importantly, it has a free-to-play element so you can experience the basic game without needing a wallet or any cryptocurrency.
News and Updates
- Q1 Dapp Ecosystem Report: Full report | Flash report
- News: Will Binance Smart Chain be Successful?
- News: Ethereum Classic Latest Updates
- Games: Talking Blockchain games with PlayDapp
- Games: Unity Games are Coming to Blockchain
- Decentralized Finance: DEX Ecosystem: Q1 Flash Report
- Decentralized Finance: DeFi arrives on TRON & Waves [An Analysis]
- Crypto: Make a passive income from your cryptocurrency