Welcome the new Hive as we bring in updates from Splinterlands.
Splinterlands continues to amaze! More than 11 million games were played with cards worth over $4 million. Let’s take a look at one of the most successful crypto games and how Steem has brought it this far.
Splinterlands is a decentralized collectible card game. Similar to Hearthstone and Magic: the Gathering, players collect various cards to pit against each other. With blockchain technology, players have true ownership of their cards and they can sell them in the in-game market anytime they want.
Weekly Statistics (average for last 7 days)
Average Number of daily players: 5044
Average number of daily users only transacting: 290
Tournament Entrants: 1485 per day
Number of ranked matches played: 87,927 per day
Tournament Prizes Awarded (to date): $123,210!
Average Daily Users: 5334 (players and traders)
Peer to Peer trading – NEW SELL ORDERS average per day: 2368
Number of Booster packs bought this week: 15,185
All packs opened this week: 19,461
Highlight(s) of the week
- Players can now link the Wax account to their Splinterlands account and purchase packs and cards using Wax tokens. There will also be tournaments that payout Wax tokens in the future.
- Splinterlands is having multiple league updates to prevent “bottors” or “group farmers” to abuse their reward system. The collection score mechanic is being reviewed and works are in progress. This will also allow Splinterlands to implement separate leaderboards for each league.
- The co-founders of Splinterlands have answered some questions in the discord community. This is the full segment of the AMA.
Card changes/balances/new cards
Chanseus the Great is the third of six total Untamed editions Legendary to be added into the game via airdrop. Chanseus will be the 16th Legendary card to be available in Untamed edition booster packs. The drop rate will be approximately 0.25% or 1 in every 400 packs on average, with an average of 1 in 50 of them (or 2%) being Gold Foil.
Rewards Cards nearing the end of their print run
More than 80% printed
- Furious Chicken (Rare) 96.91%
- Beetle Queen (Rare) 96.88%
- Naga Windmaster (Rare) 97.64%
- Spirit Miner (Legendary) 79.83%
Rewards Cards that are NO LONGER being printed
|Highland Archer||Rusty Android||Hobgoblin||Lord Arianthus||Sea Genie|
|Divine Sorceress||Mushroom Seer||Vampire||Flame Imp||Daria Dragonscale|
|Sacred Unicorn||Wood Nymph||Creeping Ooze||Phantom Soldier||Pirate Archer|
|Naga Fire Wizard||Brownie||Silvershield Archers||Goblin Mech||Ruler of the Seas|
|Skeletal Warrior||Imp Bowman||Crystal Werewolf||Javelin Thrower||Sea Monster|
|Prismatic Energy||Undead Minotaur||Exploding Dwarf||Manticore||Black Dragon|
|Furious Chicken||Sea Monster||Undead Minotaur||Exploding Dwarf||Fallen Specter|
Play of the week
Check out other gaming pieces
Atletico Madrid Fan Tokens begins trading on Chiliz Exchange
Additional Articles on Splinterlands
- Splinterlands Rewards Explained
- Seasons are the Heartbeat of the Game!
- Splinterlands Rulesets: Always Changing the Game