TokenSoft, Inc. has recently announced that it now officially supports the issuance of compliant security tokens on the Tezos blockchain and then have them administered securely using TokenSoft’s enterprise-grade cold storage custody solution, Knox.
According to Mason Borda, CEO of TokenSoft :
“We first started working with the Tezos blockchain over a year ago, we’re excited to take our services to the next level. With the introduction of the Tezos multi-signature and FA1.2 smart contracts, we now have the key ingredients to provide our institutional grade services on the Tezos blockchain.”
TokenSoft’s key differentiators include:
- International Compliance Support —Experience in providing support in Banking, securities, and tax regulations in up to 56 countries.
- Security-First Approach — Multi-signature, cold storage technology for digital securities.
- Experience —Over 20 years of combined experience in blockchain technology.
Tezos Blockchain’s key differentiators include:
- Institutional Grade Smart Contracts — The Tezos blockchain facilitates formally verified smart contracts, the same methodology used to ensure safety in mission critical settings, such as in aerospace technologies, etc.
- Secure Custody — A formally verified multi-signature contract enables cold storage deployment and management of smart contracts.
- Familiarity — The FA1.2 managed ledger standard makes it possible to enforce requirements on a jurisdictional basis when it comes to banking, securities and tax regulations.
- Upgradability — Tezos includes a formal mechanism by which stakeholders can upgrade the protocol, enabling Tezos to smoothly adopt new technical features and stay at the cutting edge.
TokenSoft offers institutional-grade compliance solutions for blockchain-based securities.
Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications backed by a global community of validators, researchers, and builders.