A big event is about to take place in Singapore. Called Blockchain Summit Singapore, it is a one-day conference that covers the latest blockchain developments.
The event will take place on the 20th August in Suntec (Singapore) and will feature a number of visionary speakers. These include:
- Celine Le Cotonnec, Chief Data Officer, AXA Insurance Singapore
- Guilhem Vincens, Head of Change and Innovation APAC, ABN Amro
- Abdallah Alomari, KYC Specialist, Credit Agricole
- Shahar Steiff, Assistant Vice President New Technology, PCCW Global
- Victor Alexiev, APAC Program Manager for Citi Ventures, D10X, Citibank
- Swapna Malekar, Senior Manager, Product, RBC
Blockchain Summit Asia is the fourth event of 2019 in the Blockchain Summit Series, following on from successful events in Hong Kong, Frankfurt and London. More than 1000 professionals and 80 industry-leading speakers will attend the event. Together, they will discuss the blockchain technology and how to unlock all of its potential. The event’s agenda will include blockchain’s impact on such sectors as Finance, Insurance, Retail, Supply Chain and Telecoms. Different formats will take place—from private roundtables to interactive case studies and panel discussions.
The event will both issue free passes and paid ones ($200-300). For the latter, please follow this link and receive a 20% discount.