Every week, there are updates and developments in the Cardano ecosystem. Accordingly, Altcoin Buzz takes a look at the updates from the fourth week of January to keep readers informed.
During the week, a Cardano-based decentralized exchange announced the launch of its testnet. In addition, we will cover the top-rated projects on the Cardano ecosystem in terms of their trading volume.
1 – Cardano-Based Decentralized Exchange Launches Testnet
Minswap, a Cardano-based multi-pool decentralized exchange, is launching its testnet, alongside a five million MINt tokens reward program.
The testnet will run for some weeks, and users are also expected to provide feedback within two weeks in order to participate in the reward program.
Users can participate in the reward program by:
- Joining the Miniswap Discord.
- Engage the testnet and provide feedback.
- Share the user’s Discord ID in the Discord channel.
We're excited to announce that Minswap TestNet Is Now Live🚀🔥
5 Million MINt to be rewarded 🎉
Read more on how to get involved 👇 https://t.co/pIPdlfZIIp pic.twitter.com/BeXgKJwSxi
— Minswap (@MinswapDEX) January 26, 2022
2 – Top-Rated Cardano Projects by Trading Volume
During the week, a CoinMarketCap report revealed the rankings of projects on Cardano in terms of their trading volume.
Based on CoinMarketCap’s report:
- Orion Protocol ($ORN) holds the most trading volume, amassing $51,384,573 during the week.
- SingularityNET ($AGIX) is second with a trading volume of $37,777,743 within the week.
- ADAX PRO ($ADAX) is third with a trading volume of $32,270,878 during the week.
- Ergo ($ERG) comes fourth with a trading volume of $29,919,450 within the week.
- Occam.Fi ($OCC) is fifth with a trading volume of $25,205,422 during the week.
TOP PROJECTS IN CARDANO ECO BY VOLUME ‼@orion_protocol $ORN@singularity_net $AGIX@adax_pro $ADAX@ergoplatformorg $ERG@OccamFi $OCC@ArdanaProject $DANA@CardStarter $CARDS@Oraclecharli3 $C3@ADAPadofficial $ADAPAD@VentFinance $VENT#Cardano #ADA $ADA pic.twitter.com/sXLqdoTSvC
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) January 25, 2022
3 – Top Gainers on the Cardano Ecosystem
We’ll also be taking a look at the top gaining projects existing on the Cardano ecosystem. Notably, the focus is on the price performances of these projects within a 24-hour period (as of January 26, 2022).
According to the report from CoinGecko:
- ADAX PRO ($ADAX) enjoyed the highest price increase, recording a 26% gain within the timeframe.
- Charli3 ($C3) closely follows in second with a 25.9% rate of increase in price within the timeframe.
- Ergo ($ERG) sits third with a 10.3% rate of increase in price.
- Orion Protocol ($ORN) is fourth with a 10% rate of increase in price.
- ADAPad ($ADAPAD) is the last project in the top five, with a 7% rate of increase in price within the timeframe.
Price Performance of @CardanoStiftung Tokens Last 24H$ADAPAD @ADAPadofficial $RDT @ridotto_io $ADAX @adax_pro
$C3 @Oraclecharli3 $VENT @VentFinance $ERG @ergoplatformorg $ORN @orion_protocol $CARDS @CardStarter $DANA @ardanaproject $GERO @GeroWallet #ADA $ADA pic.twitter.com/WVx6qKs8Ua
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) January 26, 2022
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of writing, Cardano’s price was $1.03 with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,152,194,417. In addition, ADA price was down 2.7% over the last 24 hours. It also has a circulating supply of 32 billion ADA coins and a total supply of 45 billion.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Furthermore, find out more about the blockchain and crypto space on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.