There are weekly updates and developments in the Cardano ecosystem. Accordingly, Altcoin Buzz takes a look at these updates and developments from the second week in February to keep readers informed.
From the week, Cardano announced a new initiative. Besides, we’ll also take a look at the top gainers on the Cardano ecosystem.
1 – Cardano Introduces Oura
During the week, Cardano announced the launch of Oura. This tool can analyze the Cardano blockchain’s behavior which can immediately identify anything that is affecting the excution
In addition, this new initiative can serve as a library for custom scenarios, a bridge to other persistence mechanisms, and a trigger of custom actions.
Oura is a rust-native implementation that gives the ability to observe the blockchain and react to particular event patterns.
— Cardano Community (@Cardano) February 15, 2022
2 – Cardano Ecosystem Projects by Trading Volume
We’ll also take a look at the top-rated Cardano ecosystem projects by trading volume. According to CoinMarketCap’s report.
Note: This report was published on February 15th, so the current stats have been modified.
- Orion Protocol ($ORN) has the most trading volume, with $98,619,486 within a seven-day period.
- SingularityNET ($AGIX) is second with a trading volume of $60,539,434 within a seven-day period.
- ADAX PRO ($ADAX) is third with a trading volume of $15,552,988 within a seven-day period.
- Ergo ($ERGO) is fourth with a trading volume of $13,725,230 within a seven-day period.
- ADAPad (ADAPad) makes the top five, with a trading volume of $5,182,109 within a seven-day period.
TOP PROJECTS IN CARDANO ECO BY VOLUME LAST 7 DAYS ‼@orion_protocol $ORN@singularity_net $AGIX@adax_pro $ADAX@ergoplatformorg $ERGO@ADAPadofficial $ADAPAD@ridotto_io $RDT@get_revuto $REVU@OccamFi $OCC@ArdanaProject $DANA@CardStarter $CARDS#Cardano #ADA pic.twitter.com/1dTkueVEsC
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) February 15, 2022
3 – Top Gainers on Cardano Ecosystem
Based on a CoinGecko report, the following projects are the top gainers (best price-performance) on the Cardano ecosystem within a seven-day timeframe:
- Vent Finance ($VENT) had the best price-performance, it recorded a 22% rate of increase within the timeframe.
- Matrix Labs ($MATRIX) is next, it recorded a 16.7% rate of increase in price-performance within the timeframe.
- CardWallet ($CW) is the last project with positive price performance. It had a 0.6% rate of increase within the timeframe.
Price Performance of @CardanoStiftung Tokens Last 7D$VENT @VentFinance $MATRIX @matrixswap $CW @CardWallet_fi $ORN @orion_protocol $IAG @IagonOfficial $DANA @ardanaproject $ERG @ergoplatformorg
$C3 @Oraclecharli3 $RDT @ridotto_io $ADA @CardanoStiftung #ADA #CARDANO pic.twitter.com/pcbxb56uFV
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) February 14, 2022
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of publication, the price of ADA is currently trading at $1.08 with a 24-hour trading volume of $735 million and a marketcap of $34 billion. Also, the price dropped by 2.3% in the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 32 billion ADA coins and a total supply of 45 billion.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Furthermore, find out more about the blockchain and crypto space on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.