There are some recent updates from the Cardano ecosystem. Thus, Altcoin Buzz looks at some of the updates from the fourth week of December to keep readers informed.
We will take a look at the top-performing projects on the Cardano blockchain. In addition, Idowall users can now stake and trade Cardano tokens with its new IdoWallet. Let’s look at these Cardano updates from last week in detail.
1 – Top-Performing Projects on Cardano
According to a report from CoinMarketCap, the top-performing Cardano-based projects (in line with their price outlook within a seven-day time frame) are:
- GeroWallet ($GERO) is 1st on the chart, gaining 34.68% within the seven-day period.
- Cardano ($ADA) is 2nd on the chart with a 17.49% increase within the seven-day period.
- SingularityNET ($AGIX) is 3rd on the chart with a 16.71% increase within the seven-day period.
- Orion Protocol ($ORN) is 4th on the list, gaining 14.86% within the seven-day period.
- CardStarter ($CARDS) also appears on the chart, gaining 12.77% within the seven-day period.
WEEKLY PRICE PERFORMANCE IN CARDANO ECO ‼
In the last 7 days, @GeroWallet has gained the most with 34.68%, followed by $ADA and @singularity_net 😍#Cardano #ADA $AGIX @orion_protocol @CardStarter @Oraclecharli3 @OccamFi @ridotto_io @ergoplatformorg @ADAPadofficial pic.twitter.com/9KWDx9FZ8v
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) December 27, 2021
2 – Idowall Rolls Out IdoWallet
Idowall, a Cardano-based launchpad, is launching the IdoWallet. Therefore, making it possible for users to stake and trade Cardano tokens.
Besides, the $WALL token serves as the utility token on IdoWallet. Users can also stake the $WALL token and utilize it in farming and earning more $ADA. They can also stake $ADA and get $WALL in return.
Idowall Releases IdoWallet for Trading and Staking Cardano, Set to List Its Token on Exchanges #Cardano #cardanofeed #ADA #crypto #cardanocommunity #bitcoin #CoinMarketCap #blockchain #cryptocurrency #cryptonews #btc $ADAhttps://t.co/Yi6syiEFnd
— Cardano Feed ($ADA) (@CardanoFeed) December 28, 2021
Notably, the new wallet carries out other functions, such as:
- Providing lesser gas fees relative to other crypto wallets.
- For staking and providing liquidity.
- The wallet is also user-friendly (which is advantageous to newbies) and can offer instant transfers to any location.
3 – Top Cardano Projects Based on Trading Volume
Last week, we also got a report of the top-rated projects on Cardano (based on their trading volume).
According to CoinMarketCap’s report, which considered a seven-day time frame:
- ADAX PRO ($ADAX) tops the chart with $104,405,689 in volume.
- Orion Protocol ($ORN) is next on the chart with $29,038,254 in volume.
- SingularityNET ($AGIX) closely follows Orion with $28,052,031 in volume.
- Ergo ($ERG) takes fourth place with $20,687,410 in volume.
TOP PROJECTS IN CARDANO ECO BY VOLUME LAST 7 DAYS ‼@adax_pro $ADAX@orion_protocol $ORN@singularity_net $AGIX@ergoplatformorg $ERG@ridotto_io $RDT@ADAPadofficial $ADAPAD@ArdanaProject $DANA@GeroWallet $GERO@CardStarter $CARDS@OccamFi $OCC#Cardano #ADA $ADA pic.twitter.com/yvsHr9UBXA
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) December 28, 2021
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of publication, Cardano’s price was $1.32 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,361,533,173. ADA price also dropped by 7.2% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 32 billion ADA coins and a total supply of 45 billion.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Find out more about the blockchain and crypto space on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.