Every week, there are notable updates and developments from the Cardano ecosystem. Therefore, Altcoin Buzz takes a look at the updates from the third week of January to keep readers informed.
Last week, a report covered the rankings of Cardano-based projects based on Altrank. In addition, a Cardano-based platform is working with Avarta Network for a proposed IDO. Let’s look at these updates from last week in detail.
1 – Top-Rated Cardano Projects Based on Altrank
A recent LunarCrush report shows the top-rated Cardano projects according to their Altrank:
- Cardano ($ADA) tops the cart as the best project on Cardano by Altrank.
- COTI Network ($COTI) is the next best project on Cardano by Altrank.
- Olympus ($OHM) is the third-best project on the Altrank chart.
- Oasis Network ($ROSE) is ranked fourth on the Altrank chart.
- PolyDoge ($POLYDOGE) is fifth on the Altrank chart.
TOP PROJECTS BY ALTRANK ‼
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) January 18, 2022
Also, note that the LunarCrush AltRank shows the health status of altcoins. It takes note of the financial and community indicators in determining altcoin performances.
2 – Avarta Collaborates With Cardano-Based CardStarter for IDO
CardStarter, a Cardano-based launchpad, incubator, and insurance program, is partnering with Avarta Network and will host Avarta’s IDO.
It’s also important to note that Avarta Network focuses on boosting the adoption of Web3.0 and DeFi through a three-layered option towards authentication. Besides, in each layer, issues such as over-collateralization in DeFi, regulatory hindrances, and security are solved.
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) January 13, 2022
3 – Cardano-Based Projects With the Most Trading Volume
During the week, a CoinMarketCap report showed the rankings of projects on the Cardano ecosystem in terms of their trading volume within the past week.
According to the report:
- SingularityNET ($AGIX) is first with a trading volume of $51,384,573.
- Orion Protocol ($ORN) is second with a trading volume of $37,777,743.
- CardStarter ($CARDS) is third with a trading volume of $32,270,878.
- GeroWallet ($GERO) is fourth with a trading volume of $29,919,450.
- ADAX PRO ($ADAX) makes the top five with a trading volume of $25,205,422.
TOP PROJECTS IN CARDANO ECO BY VOLUME LAST 7 DAYS ‼@singularity_net $AGIX@orion_protocol $ORN@CardStarter $CARDS@GeroWallet $GERO@adax_pro $ADAX@ergoplatformorg $ERG@ArdanaProject $DANA@Oraclecharli3 $C3@get_revuto $REVU@OccamFi $OCC#Cardano #ADA pic.twitter.com/bhyBwmYLom
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) January 19, 2022
4 – Top Gainers on the Cardano Ecosystem
Accordingly, a recent report shows the top gaining projects on the ecosystem. The report also focuses on the performances of projects within a seven-day period.
According to the CoinGecko report:
- Ardana ($DANA) holds the most gain with a 45.4% rate of increase in price within the past week.
- ADAX PRO ($ADAX) is second with a 33% rate of increase in price within the past week.
- Cardano ($ADA) takes third place with a 24.2% rate of increase in price.
- CardStarter ($CARDS) is fourth with a 22.2% rate of increase in price.
- Charli3 ($C3) is fifth with a 16.7% rate of increase in price within the past week.
- MatrixSwap ($MATRIX) also got double digits with 14.4% during the week.
Besides, other projects with a positive price performance are GeroWallet (9.8%), ADAPad (5.5%), Orion Protocol (4.9%), and Ridotto (4.9%).
Price Performance of @CardanoStiftung Tokens Last 7D$GERO @GeroWallet$ADAPAD @ADAPadofficial$DANA @ardanaproject$ORN @orion_protocol$RDT @ridotto_io$ADAX @adax_pro$ADA @CardanoStiftung$CARDS @CardStarter
$C3 @Oraclecharli3$MATRIX @matrixswap#ADA $ADA pic.twitter.com/Q5nNRQEsS5
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) January 17, 2022
This appears to be a brilliant week for Cardano projects, with many recording positive price performances.
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of writing, Cardano’s price was $1.35 with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,959,203,038. ADA price also declined by 8.6% over the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 32 billion ADA coins, as well as, a total supply of 45 billion.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Furthermore, find out more about the blockchain and crypto space on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.