The blockchain startup AnRKey X™ that promises to merge the best of DeFi, eSports, and Web 3.0 non-fungible tokens (NFTs) announced a $1.2 Million private fundraise. The team will utilize the raised funds to develop m$sports™, a new gaming genre. According to the AnRKey X™ light paper, m$sports™ will introduce a revolutionary gaming platform to gaming enthusiasts. The platform will basically gamify the DeFi liquidity mining mechanisms with NFTs. Importantly, the recent private fundraise witnessed participation from some of the big investment firms like Moonrock Capital. In addition to that, 16 of the top DeFi influencers and angel investors participated in the fundraiser.
The project AnRKey X™ officially launched in October 2020 after 3-month stealth and has turned unstoppable now. On 7 December 2020, it launched the public sale of $ANRX arcade coins on DAO Maker. In addition to that, this is the first Strong Holder Offering (SHO) public sale on DAO Maker.
$ANRX – Huge potential
The AnRKey X™ community is pretty excited about the DAO Maker public sale of $ANRX and MoonRock investment in the project. Furthermore, it is being speculated that on 20 December 2020, the arcade coin will launch on a major exchange.
Moreover, with the Strong Holder Offering the $ANRX buyers will enjoy the safeguard features of DAO Maker. According to the SHO guidelines, 20% of the raised funds will go to the AnRKey X™ team. The remaining 80% will be held in secure custody by DAO Maker for 6 months for refunds. In case, the milestones are not reached or the $ANRX token price drops below -20% from the initial public sale price, the buyers can demand a refund.
A few days back, the team also partnered with PlasmaPay.
The Next milestone
In early 2021, AnRKey X™ will conduct a traditional equity seed round. Eventually, the raised funds will fuel the mobile DAap development of the proprietary Decentralized Gaming Platform Exchange (gDEX) and m$ports mini-game releases every quarter.
Currently, the team is working to rollout Battle Wave 2323™, the first game on gDEX. The game will allow players to compete in virtual teams. They will compete to earn the highest APY via gamification of liquidity mining and NFT staking and trading
For more crypto-related updates do check-out our Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.