Want to earn some free crypto? You can! Today, Binance announced that they are giving away $30,000 worth of ONE tokens to users who play the new Harmony Puzzle.
Binance announced today that 1,500 users will each be able to earn themselves up to $20 worth of Harmony (ONE) tokens for free. The giveaway is one the biggest promotions that Binance launched so far.
There was a small issue with the redeem pop-up not activating. This has now. been fixed. Happy gaming! 🕹️https://t.co/qiELoJqXS4
— Binance (@binance) June 11, 2019
Harmony (ONE) is an open infrastructure platform for scaling consensus and recently launched their own IEO on Binance Launchpad. Harmony got a lot of media attention during the launch and is still one of the most-heavily traded cryptocurrencies in the market.
Now, via a collaboration with Binance, Harmony has launched a reward program for playing a game called the “Harmony Puzzle”. The instructions for the giveaway are as follows:
- Obtain your Binance Referral ID.
- Play Harmony Puzzle on any internet browser.
- Play and clear levels to unlock the “redeem your Binance referral ID” popup.
- Enter your Binance Referral ID and click “Redeem” to enter the competition.
- Each user will have a chance to win 1 of 1,500 places, worth $20 of ONE tokens each.
The terms for the giveaway:
- The $20 prize value is based on a USD price per ONE token set by Binance on the day of prize distribution.
- 1,500 users will be selected at random by Harmony.
- Users are limited to one entry per Binance account. Any multiple entries will result in disqualification of all entries.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules and/or terms at our sole discretion.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify participants should they display attributes of malpractice.
- ONE Token Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your prize via the Distribution History in your Account Center.
Check out this 20-second video for more information: