Binance, the leading cryptocurrency exchange, has started a contest that rewards participators for their creativity. You can win up to $500 BNB just by recreating the Binance logo.
Binance, one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges, recently launched the #MyBinance Contest to let users win $500 BNB in exchange for their creativity. The contest: photoshop the Binance logo in the most fun or original way.
Binance tweeted about the contest:
– Recreate the Binance logo using any method or material you wish
— Binance (@binance) April 6, 2019
The #MyBinance Contest started on the 5th April and will end on the 15th April 2019. The only thing you have to do is create something cool and then post the image or video on Social Networking sites like facebook, twitter or Instagram and use the hashtag #MyBinance in your post. The winner will be getting $250 BNB. The first and 2nd runner up would be getting $100 BNB each. The company will also give $50 BNB to the person with the most creative logo.
Guidelines for the contest are the following:
- Submissions can’t be any images or videos previously shared by Binance or CZ;
- Submissions must include the hashtag #MyBinance;
- Six (6) submissions will be shortlisted. They will then be put to a weighted vote by Twitter users and Binance Angels;
- The winner for the most creative submission prize will be selected by the Binance team;
- Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the activity. You can log in to your Binance account to check your prize via the “distribution history” section in the user center.
Some cool submissions that users already posted on Twitter:
— 𝓞𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓮 (@OshiWatanabe) April 6, 2019
— Godlike Productions (@Godlike_Com) April 6, 2019
— Quân Nguyễn (@QuanNguyen2512) April 7, 2019