In the previous parts of our “Top Upcoming Crypto Moonshot Projects” series, we introduced you to 11 crypto projects that are in their embryonic stages but are at the brink of making it big.
It must be noted that our methodology to identify crypto moonshot projects does not solely depend on the price action. The projects we identify as the next crypto moonshots are thoroughly researched by our team. Some of the parameters that help us place these projects in the moonshot bucket are the idea behind the project, the feasibility of the idea, the development stage of the project, the funding, and the roadmap ahead.
While you were away, our team of researchers toiled harder to find out the upcoming hidden moonshots. Here are the fresh new picks:
Project #12 – Splinterlands
Splinterlands is a trading card game built using blockchain technology. This Hive blockchain-based game enables gamers to play at any time, trade at any time, and earn with every win. The game has been around for three years, and over 60 million games have been played. Furthermore, Splinterlands is being played by gamers across 142 countries and has been translated into eight different languages. Interestingly, the project is well established in the space and has a lot of activity going on. This is why it made it to the crypto moonshot projects list.
Recently, Splinterlands successfully sold out all of their available land plots.
— DappRadar (@DappRadar) June 11, 2021
Accomplishments to Date
- Splinterlands has its applications for the main desktop version, iOS, Android, and iframe version up and running. These can be embedded into wallets and other sites.
- It offers daily ranked matches, daily quests, season rewards, and tournament matches.
- Splinterlands has awarded over $2 million in prizes to gamers in the last couple of years.
- Recently, Splinterlands announced its long-awaited card rental system.
- In May 2021, Splinterlands announced its governance token (Splintershards or SPS) which will exist on Binance Smart Chain.
- Splinterlands is about to sell out its third main edition of cards.
- In July 2021, Splinterlands plans to start airdrops and establish cross-chain bridges.
- Q3 of 2021 – Splintershards (SPS) distribution will start in July 2021. The team will announce native token LP incentives, battling, tournament, staking, and brawl rewards.
- Q4 of 2021 – It will announce land expansion rewards.
- Q1 of 2021 – It will announce BSC contracts, DAO, and oracles.
Splintershards (SPS) has been accepted onto one of the top seven exchanges, and the team is in discussions with other exchanges as well. This is still a work in progress.
Total Funds Raised: $1.6 million
Fully Diluted Valuation at TGE: $3.6 million
Project #13 – OMNI
Omni is a never-been-done-before mega social media app that’s full of world-class features and tools. Inside the app, one can go live, share stories, create channels, chat with other users, video or audio call, sell or buy products in stores, create videos and photos with special effects, and much more.
All in all, it is more than just a social media platform. It is a platform where the creators have full ownership and control over his/her career.
Our latest research is out. @OMNI_AI aims to be the world’s best rewards-sharing app to change the universe of social media.
— Terranova (@TerranovaPicks) July 7, 2021
Achievements to Date
- One top milestone was achieved last September when Omni completed a working POC.
Here is a demo:
- After the team completed the POC, it started working on all the Substrate-based blockchain technology.
Omni Blockchain Explorer Demo:
- 100k joined the Omni App Beta Waitlist.
- Several celebrities are aligned with the project.
- Influencers with over 30 million followers reaching Gen Z, Keemokazi for example, is onboard with OMNI and loves the project.
- The project has recently partnered with next-gen platforms like Splyt and AIOZ.
- Jeremy Gardner recently joined as a strategic advisor.
Josh Meier (Latitude Blockchain Services)
Corey Billington (Latitude Blockchain Services)
Peter “Bankless” Carroll (Grow Crypto)
Kyle Chasse (Master Ventures)
Orion Depp (Master Ventures)
Willy Kerr (Apollo-X)
Jeremy Gardner (Ausum Ventures)
Investors: Mantra DAO, Master Ventures, Exnetwork Capital, Moonwhale, Black Dragon, X21, Dutch Crypto Investors, Buidl Hodl Capital, Dots Capital, DAO Capital, Latitude Blockchain Services, Durty Crypto, and MorningStar Ventures.
Total Funds Raised: $1.7 million
Fully Diluted Valuation at TGE: $12 million
Market Cap at TGE: $189.7K
IDO Launchpad Platforms: Apollo-X on July 16, 1:00 PM UTC
DEX or CEX Listing: PancakeSwap on July 16th
Project # 14 – Decubate
Decubate is a community-powered investment platform that’s bringing the $3 trillion global startup economy on-chain. Interestingly, Decubate’s platform pairs highly-vetted Web2 startups with crypto investors to fuel their Web3 launch.
There’s $3 trillion of traditional startup value out there that isn’t on chain! Decubate is the first and only platform that’s 100% focused on accessing it for investors, and this is what caught our attention to put it on the Crypto Moonshot Projects list.
DCB, the utility token of Decubate platform, focuses primarily on platform currency, platform rewards, staking rewards, voting power, and more.
Developmental Achievements to Date
- The token public sale was a big hit. Decubate raised $350K across PAID Ignition, BSCPad, and TronPad.
- $150K on PAID Ignition (100% sold out).
- $100K on BSCPad (100% sold out).
- $100K on TronPad (100% sold out).
4,000+ people are holding DCB tokens.
- Decubate platform MVP launch (August 2021)
- First startup onboarded to Decubate (August 2021)
- Startup voting mechanics
- Reputation mechanics
- Distribution contracts
- Pooling contracts
Notable Investors and Partners
Kyle Chasse (advisor)
Total Funds Raised: $350k
Fully Diluted Valuation at TGE: $15 million
Market Cap at TGE: $127.5K
IDO Launchpad Platforms: Successfully conducted triple IDO on BSCPAD, TRONPAD, and IGNITION.
DEX or CEX Listing: Listed on PancakeSwap and JustSwap.
Project #15 – KSM Starter
KSM Starter is the primary launchpad on Kusama, built to decentralize the incubation, acceleration, and funding process of the future project’s building on Substrate. With built-in additions such as security audit and community stake voting, along with auto-invest, KSM Starter aims to become one of the most powerful, convenient, and secure launchpads for the Substrate ecosystem.
KSM Starter rewards communities for holding IDO tokens. By choosing to hold IDO token “A,” they can enjoy increased whitelisting chances for IDO token “B.”
KSM Starter aims to be one of the most protected launchpads, and that is why it promises to bring in protection for IDOs and insurance for IDO participants. Although it’s not public yet, KSM Starter already has three confirmed IDOs.
Development to Date
- The entire smart contract has been completed and audited by Omniscia.
- Launchpad platform is fully developed, and public launch is awaited.
- The team is porting over the smart contract to Substrate and will get a secondary audit to ensure that the quality is at 100%.
Q3 2021 – Launch and host first IDO
Q4 2021 – Additional feature implementation
Q1 2022 – KST DAO formation
Partners: Dfyn, Union Finance, Sanctum
Total Private Sale Raise: $2.3 million
Fully Diluted Valuation at TGE: Slightly over 5 million USD
Market Cap at TGE: $532.8K
To Wrap It Up
This is an interesting list of crypto moonshot projects because each project is trying to solve a different real-world issue. Additionally, these projects have notable advisors and investors which strengthen the foundation of a project.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Find out more about the blockchain and crypto space on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided.
Do your own due diligence and rating before making any investments and consult your financial advisor. The researched information presented we believe to be correct and accurate however there is no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.