The V-ID Binance Community Coin Vote is starting today, 20 February 2020 at 4:00 AM (UTC). Be sure to have your say and get in on the giveaway!
With over 40 clients including IBM using the V-ID product and plenty more in the pipeline. It is great to see V-ID’s adoption focus in such a well-targeted industry using the blockchain-powered product to prevent fraud in digital documents and firmware.
Binance Community Vote:
Today at 4:00 AM (UTC), Binance Community Coin Vote Round 6 will be taking place. The Binance community will be voting for the next winning coin to be listed on Binance.com.
With such great adoption in 2019 and a promising line up for 2020, we believe VIDT deserves to be listed and needs your support.
The vote will start at 2020/02/20 4:00 AM (UTC) for 24 hours and will close at 2020/02/21 4:00 AM (UTC).
The number of votes each user receives will be determined by their 6-day average (hourly snapshots) BNB holdings from 2020/02/14 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/02/20 0:00 AM (UTC).
- If V-ID (VIDT) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for VIDT will split a total reward pool of 1,900,000 VIDT, based on the number of votes from each participant.
- If MovieBloc (MBL) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for MBL will split a total reward pool of 110,000,000 MBL, based on the number of votes from each participant.
- Users that voted for the runner up will then split a pool of 2,000 BNB, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Airdrop allocation per winning vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the winner) X Winner Airdrop Pool.
Airdrop allocation per runner-up vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the runner-up) X Runner-up Airdrop Pool.
Terms & Conditions For Participation:
- Binance will endeavor to list the winning project’s token within a reasonable time frame after the vote, pending wallet and tech integration for the coin.
- Users will only be able to choose one project to contribute all their votes to. You cannot vote for both projects.
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the vote ends.
- Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation.
With such a success in the recent AMA’s, V-ID has partnered with Fashionology to offer a Blockchain Certified 14k Gold Binance Chain along with a 10k $VIDT prize. The details are below.
Xtra @Binance Community Vote Giveaway!
Win a Blockchain Certified Binance 14K Gold Chain by Fashionology + 10k $VIDT !
– Retweet and like
– Mention 2 friends
– Follow https://t.co/1p4wj5BJlf
🥳 The winner will be revealed on 02-20-2020 ! pic.twitter.com/jPz3HTHopL
— VIDT Datalink (@VIDT_Datalink) February 19, 2020
Stay Tuned to Altcoin Buzz for more V-ID updates.
Learn More and Vote:
Learn more about the VID Platform, partnerships and more through the links below:
Binance Community Vote Info:
VIDT Website: https://about.v-id.org
Welcome page US: https://about.v-id.org/welcome
VIDT Platform: https://www.v-id.org
Welcome page RU: https://about.v-id.org/welcome_ru
Welcome page CH: https://about.v-id.org/welcome_ch
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This information is for educational, informational and entertainment purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided.
Do your own due diligence and rating before making any investments and consult your financial advisor. The researched information presented we believe to be correct and accurate however there is no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. This interview, overview or update article has been compensated for media cooperation and has been sponsored for by the interviewed or reviewed organization. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.