Every week, there are new developments in the Cardano blockchain ecosystem. Accordingly, Altcoin Buzz covers these developments from the third week in March to keep readers informed.
During the week, Blockfrost announced support for Milkomeda. We will also take a look at the top gainers on the Cardano ecosystem from last week.
1 – Blockfrost Announce Support for Milkomeda
Blockfrost, a Cardano API-as-a-Service has announced support for Milkomeda, a Cardano-supported layer-2 protocol that provides EVM capabilities to non-EVM blockchains. This support will also help developers to create cross-blockchain decentralized applications.
Besides, interested developers can join by simply logging into Blockfrost, creating a project, and selecting the “Setup MetaMask icon”.
🔥We're excited to announce that Blockfrost now supports @Milkomeda_com networks, empowering developers to build cross-blockchain dapps.
— blockfrost.io (@blockfrost_io) March 22, 2022
2 – Cardano Ecosystem TVL Proportion
During the week, a DeFi Llama report revealed the impressive growth of the TVL (Total Value Locked) on the Cardano ecosystem. Notably, TVL on the ecosystem has increased by 40% over the last seven days, and by 125% over the last month.
Based on the report, the Cardano ecosystem has a TVL of $385.8 million and its proportion is as follows:
- Minswap has the most TVL on the Cardano ecosystem with a total of $183.12 million in TVL.
- SundaeSwap holds the second-most TVL on the Cardano ecosystem with a total of $110.26 million in TVL.
- Meld has the third-most TVL on the Cardano ecosystem with a total of $72.06 million in TVL.
- MuesliSwap is fourth in terms of TVL in the ecosystem with a total of $13.3 million in TVL.
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) March 22, 2022
3 – Top Gainers in the Cardano Ecosystem
In addition, we will take a look at a CoinGecko report that reveals the top gaining tokens on the Cardano ecosystem. The report considers the past seven days and tells us:
- OccamFi ($OCC) holds the most gains. It had a 34.2% rate of increase in price performance over the past seven days.
- Ardana ($DANA) is in second place with a 21.5% rate of increase in price performance over the past seven days.
- Cardano ($ADA) closely follows in third place with a 20.6% rate of increase in price performance over the past seven days.
- SingularityNET ($AGIX) is in fourth place with a 16.6% rate of increase in price performance over the past seven days.
- Charli3 ($C3) is among the top five with a 15.8% rate of increase in price performance over the past seven days.
Top Gainers In The #Cardano Ecosystem Past 7 Days
🥇 $OCC @OccamFi
🥈 $DANA @ardanaproject
🥉 $ADA @CardanoStiftung $AGIX @singularity_net
$C3 @Oraclecharli3 $ORN @orion_protocol $ERG @ergoplatformorg $CARDS @CardStarter $GERO @GeroWallet $IAG @IagonOfficial pic.twitter.com/wslrjXWZJz
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) March 23, 2022
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of publication, Cardano’s price was $1.07 with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,537,769,223. ADA price also rose by 8.6% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 32 Billion ADA coins and a total supply of 45 Billion.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT signs with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.