Every week, there are important updates from the Cardano ecosystem. Accordingly, Altcoin Buzz covers some of the updates from the fourth week in April to keep readers informed.
During the week, the Cardano ecosystem ranked among blockchains with the highest staking volume. We’ll also take a look at the most valuable NFT sales in the ecosystem.
1 – Cardano Ranks Among Blockchains with Highest Staking Volume
Last week, a Staking Rewards report covered the performance of different blockchains based on their staking value volume.
Notably, the Cardano blockchain is the fourth-best blockchain with $22.5 billion in staking value volume. It’s only behind blockchains like Solana, Ethereum 2.0, and Terra.
#Cardano is in the top 4 blockchain with the highest Staking volume!!! In Cardano we believe!
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) April 22, 2022
2 – Most Valuable NFT Sales on Cardano
During, the week, a Cardano Daily report revealed the impressive work that CardanoNFTs Marketplace is doing. According to the report, the most valuable NFT sales are as follows:
- Boss Cat Rocket Club and PXL #9183 are the joint most valuable NFT sales on the CardanoNFTs Marketplace. The former was sold on jpg.store, while the latter was sold on pxlz.org. Also, they both cost 150,000 $ADA.
- ChilledKong8885 is the second most valuable NFT sale on the CardanoNFTs Marketplace. It cost 135,000 $ADA.
- Disco Solaris #0007 is the third most valuable NFT sale on the CardanoNFTs Marketplace. Notably, it was sold on cnft.io and it cost 125,000 $ADA.
- Berry Cardinal is the fourth most expensive NFT sold on the CardanoNFTs Marketplace. It was sold on jpg.store and cost 115,000 $ADA.
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) April 26, 2022
3 – Price Performance of Projects on Cardano Ecosystem
In addition, a CoinGecko report covered the price performance of projects (top gainers) projects on the Cardano ecosystem. The report covers a 24-hour time frame on the 29th of April:
- Matrix ($MATRIX) had the most gain within the 24-hours timeframe, amassing a 27.8% rate of increase in price performance.
- Ridotto ($RDT) has the second-most gain. It has a 7.3% rate of increase in price-performance within the 24-hours timeframe.
- SingularityNET ($AGIX) is also in third place with a 2% rate of increase in price-performance within the 24-hours timeframe.
Price Performance of Cardano Tokens Last 24H$MATRIX @matrixswap $RDT @ridotto_io $AGIX @singularity_net $IAG @IagonOfficial $OCC @OccamFi $GERO @GeroWallet $CW @CardWallet_fi $ADA @CardanoStiftung $ADAX @adax_pro $CARDS @CardStarter #ADA pic.twitter.com/H005j8KdlO
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) April 29, 2022
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of publication, Cardano’s price was $0.838335 with a 24-hour trading volume of $980,675,981. ADA price also dropped by 0.2% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 32 Billion ADA coins and a total supply of 45 Billion.
Get $125 for SIGNING UP with MEXC Exchange (FREE $25 in your MEXC wallet + 1-month ACCESS PRO membership (worth $99). MEXC supports U.S Traders in all trading pairs and services.
(To get your ALTCOIN BUZZ ACCESS PRO membership DM us with your ‘newly signed up MEXC UID’ and ‘Telegram ID’ on our Twitter @altcoinbuzzio)
For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT signs with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.