Play-To-Earn (P2E) NFT card game, GemGuardian starts its NFT Staking which gives users a chance to play better and earn more.
According to the Twitter announcement, GemGuardian is giving users an opportunity to secure rare NFTs when they stake $GEMG and accrue reward points. This option is also an easier way of securing rare NFTs than leveraging Loot boxes.
#NFT Staking is Now Live!!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀
Read More: https://t.co/qoxaFTN9BH
— Gem Guardian (@GemGuardianNFT) November 25, 2021
Besides, GemGuardian tells us there are a finite number of these special NFTs available via staking. Some important information about the staking process is as follows:
- Interested users can participate by staking $GEMG
- By staking a $GEMG token, the user earns a reward point. Accordingly, the user is allowed to stake up to 10,000 $GEMG tokens per day which gives an equivalent of 10,000 reward points.
- The user can get the rare NFTs in exchange for the reward points, depending on the required points.
According to their Medium blog post, the reward points to acquire some of these special NFTs are:
- 750,000 reward points for the Rare Earth Radiqum Dragon. Also, there are only 10 characters available.
- 450,000 reward points for the Rare Ice Narca Guardian. There are also only 10 characters available.
- 300,000 reward points for the Rare Wood Dagonet Guardian, which has only 10 characters available.
What Are the Advantages of the Rare NFTs?
The NFT staking program gives users opportunities such as the rare NFTs. Some advantages of these special NFTs include:
- An improved gaming character
- Increased chances of winning challenges, due to improved game character
- Increase in revenue from winning more challenges
In case you’re just finding out about GemGuardian, it’s a play-to-earn (P2E) NFT card Game currently on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Matic Network.
The platform also makes use of a dual token economy to ensure sustainable prices. These tokens are $GEMG and $GPAY. You can find out more information about the project here.
$GEMG and $GPAY Price Information
As of the time of publication, GemGuardian price was $0.875841 with a 24-hour trading volume of $479,806. Besides, the $GEMG price dropped by 8.1% over the last 24 hours.
On the other hand, GemPay price was $0.460080 with a 24-hour trading volume of $17,168. $GPAY price also rose by 4.4% over the last 24 hours.
Join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Find out more about the blockchain and crypto space on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.