The importance of interoperability in the crypto space cannot be overemphasized. Hence, it’s very important that we need secure bridges to boost cross-chain interoperability.
Therefore, in this article, we review some of the best platforms available to bridge tokens from the Avalanche (AVAX) chain to Fantom (FTM). The article contains three (3) of the best AVAX to Fantom bridges. Also, we will go over the step-by-step process of how to use these bridges, while also ensuring the transfer is done in a quick and cost-effective manner.
1. Bridge AVAX to Fantom With SpookySwap Bridge
To bridge tokens from Avalanche (AVAX) to Fantom (FTM) using SpookySwap, users will need access to a wallet and gas tokens.
As previously indicated, bridging involves moving tokens from one chain to another chain. It is important to note that Bridging tokens is not the same as swapping tokens.
- The first step to take is to select the network you would like to bridge tokens from and the network you will bridge tokens to. For this example, we will bridge tokens from the Avalanche (AVAX) chain to Fantom (FTM).
Source – Avalanche
- Then, you need to select the token to bridge. There is usually a myriad of tokens to choose from. You, however, need to have the token for bridging ready in your wallet.
- Next is to input the amount of token you would like to bridge. The amount also has to be within the prescribed minimum or maximum supported by SpookySwap.
- Once this has been done, you need to click on the “Bridge Token” icon and confirm the action on your wallet (Metamask) to complete the transaction. You can also view your bridged token on the FTMscan transaction history.
2. Synapse Protocol
Synapse Protocol is also a cool way to bridge tokens from Avalanche (AVAX) to Fantom (FTM). This protocol also makes it possible to bridge stablecoins from Fantom to the Avalanche C chain.
- The first step to bridging tokens using the Synapse protocol is to connect your Metamask wallet to the synapse protocol.
- Next is to choose the chain to bridge the token from and the destination chain. For this instance, we will be “bridging” from Avalanche to Fantom.
Source – Synapse Protocol
- Then you need to select the token to be bridged.
- Finally, confirm the transaction and your tokens have been bridged.
Fees on the Synapse protocol are fairly low, however, slippage costs (about 0.05%) may concur.
3. Celer cBridge
While the Celer cbridge has been touted as the best Binance bridge, it can also be used to bridge tokens from AVAX to Fantom.
- To use this bridge you need to first connect your wallet
- Then choose both the sending chain and the destination chain. That is Avalanche and Fantom for this example.
Source – Celer cBridge
- Next is to input the amount of token to be bridged and confirm the transaction by clicking on the “Transfer” icon.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ ALTCOIN BUZZ – BINANCE – GET UP TO $800* ON SIGN UP
Sign up using the links below on Binance Exchange and get the following benefits
- Get a $100 instant bonus with a first-time deposit of $50 within 7 days,
- Get a 20% trading fee discount for life!
- Get $200 worth of 2 months of Altcoin Buzz Access PRO Membership (50+ Trading Signals, Hidden Gems) and unlock up to $500 more in prizes
Click on the following link (as per your location) to avail the benefits.
For further details visit our special Binance Page. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Disclosure: Altcoin Buzz may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you click through our links and make a purchase from one of our partners.