Popular blockchain network Binance Smart Chain (BSC) celebrates its first anniversary dubbed “Beyond the Big Bang!”
On September 1, 2020, the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) mainnet officially went live. Since then, the smart contract blockchain platform has grown exponentially and is also currently one of the most sought-after blockchains in the world.
One Year Down the Line
Today marks exactly one year of Binance Smart Chain (BSC) providing amazing services to dApp developers. To celebrate the anniversary, BSC has launched a movement titled “#BeyondTheBigBang,” where interested persons can find out the amazing updates that took place on the blockchain over the past year.
Also, to facilitate the smooth running of the celebratory event, BSC has enlisted the support of some of its top projects. Interestingly, users will also get the opportunity to win amazing prizes while also meeting with the teams of some of BSC’s top projects.
In line with its one-year anniversary celebration, BSC will soon publish its yearly ecosystem report. The report will contain an overview of all the events that took place on BSC throughout the past year, along with a sneak peek into the blockchain’s future plans.
BSC Anniversary Event Schedule
According to reports, BSC’s “#BeyondTheBigBang” celebratory event is scheduled to take place for two weeks. The celebratory livestream event will also include two Metaverse segments and a virtual conference.
The event will commence with a virtual conference on September 1, 2021. The opening ceremony and inauguration will take place at 1:00 pm UTC.
- This will be closely followed by Section 1 (The Journey So Far) at 1:03 pm. This section involves Airdrop Round 1 and “Building the biggest community-driven DeFi blockchain with Samy Karim.”
- By 1:20 pm, Section 2 (panel discussion) will take place. This session is dubbed “Financial Infrastructure that Empower the Internet of Value (IoV)” and is chaired by C.R.E.A.M., Animoca, and Chainlink.
- Section 3 (Dialogue With Experts) will involve four subsections, namely:
- A cup of tea with ChangPeng Zhao (CZ), CEO of Binance.com.
- New features of DeFi with PancakeSwap, 1inch Network, PeckShield, CertiK, and The Graph.
- Airdrop 2.
- Play to Earn – What’s the Key for Mass Adoption? With Refinable, MOBOX, Yield Guild Games, My DeFi Pet, and BakerySwap.
- Session 4 (Binance Smart Chain Annual Awards) will be next at 2:20 pm. This session will also contain four subsections, namely:
- Introduce the winners of the BSC annual awards in six unique categories.
- New releases with Gwendolyn Regina and Julian Tan (Under the Hood).
- Airdrop Round 3.
- DeFi Radio with ApeSwap, StreamingFast, Ankr, InfStones, and CryptoBlades.
September 2 – 7, 2021 – DeFi-Themed Metaverse Expo
Explore the world of decentralized finance (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and GameFi with expert talks, discussions, panels, etc.
September 8 – 13, 2021 – NFT-Themed Metaverse Expo
This segment will involve a second round of the Metaverse virtual reality expo, which will be chaired by Division Network. Participants will enjoy an in-depth expo of the fast-rising world of NFTs.
There will also be at least three airdrops throughout the entire celebratory event. An estimated $110,000 worth of cryptocurrency has been set aside to be distributed during the airdrops.
You can follow the event here.
At the time of publication, BNB was trading at $469.49, with a market cap of $72,624,781,944 and a 24-hour trading volume of $2,248,956,724. The token price is up 1.3% in the last 24 hours.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Find out more about the blockchain and crypto space on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel