Did you know you can create your own blockchain application (dApp) using Lisk (LSK)? In a bid to continue supporting blockchain dApp developers, Lisk (LSK) reveals plans to extend its grant program.
The blockchain SDK platform will now offer the 5th wave of its Lisk (LSK) Grant Program. This is great news and an opportune moment for developers to join the Lisk ecosystem. Therefore, giving them the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the grant program. This article covers important details of the Lisk ecosystem. And also how interested developers with great ideas can register and be a part of the Lisk Grant Program.
Share your great ideas and become a part of the Lisk Ecosystem. 🌱
— Lisk (@LiskHQ) May 27, 2022
What You Should Know About the Lisk Grant Program
According to reports, the grant program is focused on expanding the Lisk (LSK) ecosystem. The program provides blockchain dApp developers with unrestricted access to funds and technical support. Therefore, providing them with the resources needed to create functional dApps.
Notably, recipients of the grants receive 60,000 CHF worth of LSK tokens. The funds, in turn, are directed towards building dApps on the Lisk blockchain application platform.
How to Apply for the Grant Program
There are four (4) major steps to applying and getting approval for the grant. The steps include:
2. Impressive Startup – Lisk isn’t looking to support just any blockchain project. The blockchain dApp platform wants to support startup projects with real-world use cases. These projects need to have a strong startup spirit, be ready to put in the work, raise funds, and expand as soon as possible.
3. Pitch Your Idea – This is the third step on the list but is also very crucial to getting the grant reward. The pitch needs to contain important yet succinct details of the project. Including important details like team members, a business plan, etc.
4. Stay up to Date – Developers of the dApp need to stay up to date with code updates. Seeing as the dApp will be on Lisk (LSK), it is important that only the latest Lisk SDK is used. Also, all the codes used should be open-source at all times.
Once an application has been submitted, Lisk’s team will audit and review the application. The team will also initiate a call with the dApp project founder. Finally, Lisk will release details of the application in an estimated two weeks’ time.
Lisk Grant Program Application Periods
Lisk (LSK) currently has a total of five (5) application periods. The wave application periods include:
- Wave 1 (from between May 21, 2021, to July 31, 2021)
- Wave 2 (August 1 to September 30, 2021)
- Next, wave 3 (October 1 to December 31, 2021)
- Wave 4 (January 1 to March 31, 2022), and
- Lastly, the recently launched Wave 5 (May 23 – August 21, 2022).
At the time of writing, LSK was trading at $1.32, with a 24-hour trading volume of $8,705,097 and a price increase of 1.2% in the last 24 hours.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT buys with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.