Since the birth of blockchain technology, it stands as one of the most innovative technologies of the 21st century. Therefore, blockchain infrastructure is focused on building blockchain beyond DeFi and has been tagged as “The Blockchain for new digital lifestyle”.
As a result, LUKSO, one of the most prestigious developers of blockchain infrastructure, is always looking to leverage its standards as it brings new perspectives to the crypto space. In this article, you will discover important details about LUKSO and its upcoming mainnet launch.
LUKSO Launch its Pre Beta Test Version
According to previous timelines, the mainnet launch was expected to take place in Q4 of 2021. However, due to several challenges, the launch had to move forward to the first half of 2022.
Fabian Vogelsteller, ex-ETH developer and CEO of LUKSO, recently disclosed that the mainnet launch is finally around the corner. The tweet also revealed that L16 beta testing is now live with a select few validators.
We will soon let people join the L16 BETA network.
Please note: This is not the final L16 launch. But a pre beta test with a smaller number of validators!
We will test stability in the wild and later run some internal stress tests on a dev network, before starting full L16.🦝🐎🏎
— Fabian Vogelsteller (@feindura) March 10, 2022
Upcoming Updates Before The L16 Launch
The L15 ephemeral testnet allows the infrastructure to operate in a more realistic environment. While also testing all the latest changes to the network.
The L15 ephemeral testnet is a major improvement for LUKSO. However, there are other important updates before the mainnet launch can take place. Some of these updates include:
- First, the network needs to be more stable. To achieve this more realistic testing in real-life settings needs to take place.
- Several code cleanups, API code finalizations, etc.
- Several audits also need to take place before the mainnet launch.
- Lastly, the team has to prepare adequately for the mainnet launch migration. That is, LYXe to LYX migration.
Apart from these, there are also other improvements closer to the mainnet launch date.
More About LUKSO
Launched by the ex-ETH developer, Fabian Vogelsteller, LUKSO provides important and workable solutions to physical and consumer goods. Therefore, this platform facilitates transparency and optimized standards for production and consumption. Interestingly, Fabian Vogelsteller is also the man behind ERC-20 and web3.js, which serve as the foundation of the DeFi ecosystem today.
In the final part of our LUKSO Ecosystem series we discuss LSP4 NFT Metadata to LSP10 Vaults, NFTs, Phygitals, Social Interaction and the Metaverse 🌐 https://t.co/SHteDQMtsZ
— LUKSO (@lukso_io) March 3, 2022
In addition, the function of LUKSO is focused on building an economy based on three main aspects namely;
- Cultural currencies – also known as tokens. They represent status, participation, and connective medium on a global scale.
- Digital certificates – serves as a reliable digital proof of ownership for both physical and digital products.
- Lastly, Universal Public Profiles – provides universal logins for companies. It also eliminates the need to have to remember login details.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.