At the time of writing this article, according to Coingecko, the native token of Fantom has grown 15,000% in the last 12 months. This was originated by its unique technology called “Directed Acyclic Graph” (DAG) which makes Fantom highly scalable, almost instant transactions at practically no cost.
As a result, the more than 50 fantom-tokens have also grown a lot. However, some tokens are very low priced that have a lot of growth potential. Therefore, in this article, you will discover the Top 5 Low Cap Altcoins in Fantom to add to your portfolio.
HectorDAO has collateralized and supported the decentralized protocol, which is based on the $HEC token. On Fantom, the reserve currency will be $HEC which will employ an algorithmic reserve currency mechanism to guarantee price stability. Also, this token will be backed up by other decentralized assets.
According to DeFillama, HectorDAO has $113 million in TVL and the price of $HEC is currently at $61.14.
By incorporating income sharing through the old AMM paradigm, the SpiritSwap protocol offers incentives for Fantom network participants. In the platform, users can trade, stake, and farm.
Also, in this protocol you can find:
- Bridges: Swap fantom-tokens in Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Arbitrum, and Avalanche.
- Lend/Borrow: You can lend and borrow different tokens with up to 3.3% and 6.7$ APY, respectively.
3. Beethoven X
Beethoven X was the first AMM protocol built-in Fantom. This decentralized investment platform was built on Balancer V2. This protocol focus on three profiles:
- Investors: Investors may design a one-of-a-kind crypto index fund that includes any desired digital assets.
- Traders: By aggregating crowdsourced liquidity from investor portfolios, Balancer V2 facilitates efficient trading.
- Protocols: Crypto businesses can use an 80/20 BPT instead of single staking to launch tokens in the most equitable way possible, capturing market volatility with little temporary loss.
Source: Beethoven X
In its liquidity pools, you can find very high yields up to 156% in BEETS tokens. Also, in its stake section, you can up to 144.30% in fBEETS tokens.
4. LIquid Driver
Liquid Driver is a decentralized platform that powers liquidity across the Fantom ecosystem. The platform has the following features:
- Farm: You can stake LP tokens from other platforms like SpiritSwap, SpookySwap, or Beethoven X and earn its native token, $LQDR.
- Get Lock-Rewards: You can lock your $LQDR tokens and receive $xLQDR tokens which makes you eligible to claim daily vault rewards.
- Earn Fees: When you acquire $linSPIRIT tokens, which are the wrapped version of $inSpirit, you can earn fees from SpiritSwap.
Source: Liquid Driver
Also, you can vote on the governance proposals that this protocol has. According to DeFillama, the Total Value Locked (TVL) is $208 million. Finally, the price of its native token, $LQDR, is $44 which has grown 1,700% in the last 30 days.
FantOHM DAO is an innovative multi-chain decentralized Reserve that aims to overcome inflation and the limitations of traditional finance. Meanwhile, the protocol generates a continuous stream of income for its investors.
This decentralized platform was initially launched on the Fantom blockchain in October 2021, which because one of its kind. Two weeks later, it was also launched in the MoonRiver parachain. Also, its reserve protocol lets users hold a mix of tokens like MIM, DAO, USDCD, among others.
We hope you’ve learned from the latest Low Cap Altcoins in Fantom.
Join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.