First launched on February 1, 2021, Unmarshal has been making waves in the decentralized finance (DeFi) space. Since its launch, Unmarshal has received top-notch support from investors, community members, and other top players in the DeFi space. Its proposal to build a composable Web 3 ecosystem ingrained with customer-focused data has met with a lot of support and appreciation.
To celebrate the successful completion of Q1 2021, Unmarshal has revealed details of all its achievements. That is, every single update that took place from its inception in February to the end of Q1 of 2021.
The DeFi platform in Q1 2021 launched its first-ever set of APIs alongside a sandbox. The APIs, according to reports, support the “Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Polkadot, StaFi, and Edgeware” blockchains. Such support allows the blockchains to complete important transactions like fetch tokens balances, transaction details APIs, etc.
It also recently created the Unmarshal NFT API in regards to the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. The NFT API allows decentralized applications (dApps), wallets, and custodians to retrieve NFT details from blockchains.
Unmarshal Strategic Partnerships
The Web 3 DeFi platform has also strategically partnered with top players in the crypto space.
- Polygon (formerly known as Matic Network) – The partnership will drive adoption for Polygon while making indexing and querying readily available and accessible.
- Elrond – The partnership will provide Elrond with infrastructure support. Subsequently, making it possible for developers to launch powerful applications.
- Algorand – The partnership with Algorsnd provided Unmarshal with grants to design and build an “intuitive infrastructure layer on the Algorand Chain.”
Unmarshal also partnered with several DeFi protocols, dApps, and aggregation layers like StaFi, DeFi Wizard, Frontier, and Fuse.io.
- StaFi – The partnership with StaFi will provide Unmarshal with unrestricted access to StaFi’s on-chain data. Thus, providing the platform with a better user experience (UX).
- DeFi Wizard – With DeFi Wizard, Unmarshal will solve the issue of recurring smart contract creation. It will also simplify the DeFi Legos using the One-Click Wizard.
- Frontier – The partnership with Frontier has made it possible for Unmarshal to provide data for Frontier Aggregation Layers.
- Fuse.io – Unmarshal has given Fuse the ability to query interoperable on-chain data including data like wallet balances, cross-chain bridge transactions, etc.
Unmarshal raises $2.6 million
On March 19, Unmarshal announced the completion of its seed and private sale funding event where it raised $2.6 million. The funds, according to an official blog post, will be directed at creating an advanced network of Data Indexers for the entire DeFi ecosystem. Investors who took part in the funding round include Woodstock, Blackedge, GBV, AscendEx, NGC Ventures, SPARK Digital, Particle XYZ, etc.
Unmarshal IDO completion
On March 30, 2021, Unmarshal announced the completion of its MARSH token public sale. The token sale took place via an IDO on Polkastarter, alongside a community distribution on ZeroSwap. Interestingly, major DEX protocol Uniswap also added support for MARSH.
At the time of publication, MARSH was trading at $7.38, with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,471,639.
Join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Find out more about the DeFi space and other DeFi updates on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.