Phase 2 of the MARSH LP staking program has started on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). This phase will provide liquidity for PancakeSwap V2 while also making it possible for users to earn MARSH tokens by staking CAKE-LP.
Unmarshal recently completed its phase 1 MARSH token LP staking on BSC. Phase 2 will involve the addition of more MARSH tokens as a reward in the MARSH/BNB pair. All participants will have the opportunity to earn MARSH tokens as a reward. In line with this, Unmarshal is calling on interested persons to help provide liquidity for its Phase 2 LP staking program.
PancakeSwap and its V2 launch will play an important role in the LP staking program. The launch of PancakeSwap V2 will bring to life a new batch of smart contracts as well as a new set of LP tokens. This, in essence, will make it possible for participants to earn better incentives.
More on MARSH Phase 2 LP Staking Program
First, it is important to note that the reward allocated for the Phase 2 LP staking program is 60,000 MARSH tokens. These tokens are scheduled to be allocated within 30 days. This is twice as much as the time allocated for the Phase 1 LP staking program. Interestingly, liquidity providers (LPs) who stake MARSH/BNB tokens will receive a share of the allocated reward.
- MARSH LP 2 Reward Pool – 60,000 $MARSH
- Period: 30 days (approximately 4 weeks)
- Staking pair: MARSH/BNB
- Staking asset: CAKE-LP
How to Participate in the MARSH LP program (Phase 2)?
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to participate and earn rewards during the MARSH Phase 2 LP staking on Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- Step1 – The first step is to provide MARSH/BNB liquidity on PancakeSwap V2. This can be done by simply supplying the MARSH/BNB staking pair with an equal amount of liquidity. CAKE-LP tokens will be provided in response to this.
- Step 2 – The next step is to stake the CAKE-LP on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Find the BSC staking dashboard here.
- Step 3 – The third step is to connect your wallet to view and monitor MARSH rewards.
- Step 4 – The final step is to stake the CAKE-LP and authorize the staking.
MARSH Token Use Cases
The MARSH token is the native token of the entire Unmarshal ecosystem. It will also play a huge role in governing the network. Interested persons have to stake MARSH tokens to play important roles like Indexers, Validators, Deployers, etc. in the Unmarshal ecosystem.
Unmarshal currently boasts of strategic partnerships with top players in the crypto space. It added support for Ethereum, BSC, Polkadot, etc.
Join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Find out more about the blockchain and crypto space on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.