Exciting expansion and partnership news stream in from popular cryptocurrency fintech platform Crypto.com.
Crypto.com has revealed that despite the current epidemic ravaging economies all over the world, it was focused on building a platform that is both reliable and safe. With this in mind, in its latest announcement, it illustrated several quality achievements made on its platform in May 2020.
Their latest achievements included the MCO Visa Card roll out in Europe and its proposed launch in Canada. The launch of the Crypto.com Wallet, a strategic partnership with Coinzilla, its payment app plugin integration on Ecwid, and more.
Crypto.com Pay Updates
- Pay Airtime feature – Crypto.com payment app, Crypto.com Pay launched an airtime feature in May. With it, users can easily purchase mobile airtime using cryptocurrencies. Crypto accepted include CRO, BTC, ETH, LTC, and Ripple’s XRP. Find out more here.
- Asset Allocation Feature – with this feature users can view their profile and asset allocation on Crypto.com app.
- Gold Rush Campaign – It recently carried out a giveaway whereby, users who purchase PAX Gold using the app and subsequently deposited it on the Crypto Earn platform shared $10,000 worth of PAXG. The gold rush campaign took place from May 20 to May 24, 2020.
- Popular eCommerce platform Ecwid has integrated the fintech platform payment plugin on its web page. Now Ecwid over 1 million users can now accept crypto payments.
- Crypto.com users can now purchase blockchain domains at unstoppabledomains.com due to an integration with the platform. Users will also enjoy 10% discounts on all purchases made before June 13, 2020.
- An integration with Coinzilla has made it possible for users to pay for ads with crypto. Users will also enjoy 10% discounts for all payments made with Crypto.com native token CRO before July 26, 2020.
- Interested users will soon be able to purchase gift cards in Turkey, Slovakia, and Slovenia with Crypto.com Pay.
MCO Visa Card Updates
- MCO Visa Cards are now available for Shipping in Europe in about 31 recently added markets. This makes MCO Visa Cards the “most widely available crypto card in the world”. To celebrate this, the fintech platform is giving away $100,000 worth of Bitcoin. The giveaway will take place on twitter and is expected to last until June 30, 2020.
- EU cardholders can now top-up their debit and credit cards at zero costs.
- The fintech MCO Visa Card Program has been giving the go-ahead to go live in Canada. Find out the details here.
- VeChain (VET) tokens, ICON (ICX) soft staking is now available on the platform.
- Crypto.com listed ICX tokens on its Syndicate platform.
- Users can also win a Tesla on the platform, alongside a daily raffle draw of up to $1,000 worth of BTC. The lucky draw is scheduled to last until June 12.
The fintech firm carried out a live AMA with CEO and Founder Kris Marszalek on May 22. A second AMA took place with Co-founder of Origin Matthew Liu. Another AMA on May 7 with Co-Founder of Unstoppable Domains Brad Kam. Finally, an AMA with Ricky Dodd who is the Strategy and Communications Head of ICON Foundation.
- Crypto.com Wallet launch – the fintech platform last month announced the official launch of its non-custodial wallet.
- The platform also celebrated achieving its 2 million users milestone last month. This achievement comes barely six months after it celebrated having a million users on its platform.
- The platform has also acquired a $100 million insurance cover policy. The policy was led by “Arch Underwriting at Lloyd’s Syndicate 2012”.
- To celebrate the much-anticipated Bitcoin halving, the fintech firm carried out a Syndicate BTC halving Special. During the event, 114.4 BTC was allocated, 190.4 million CRO tokens were contributed by 10,770 users, and 24.9X oversubscribed.
- Crypto.com also announced its chain Dev Update.
Altcoin Buzz recently did a review and guide on the Crypto.com Exchange: Everything You Need to Know.