NFTs have captured the interest and imagination of the crypto sphere and the mainstream. Fans enjoyed the numerous releases of various collections over the last year or so, and one of the latest is Knights of Degen.
Knights of Degen is a collection of 8,888 NFTs uniting knight-garbed kingdom citizens who share an interest in sports, betting, and entertainment. Let’s take a closer look at this NFT collection.
Launched on the September 10, 2021, with a mint price of 0.088 ETH, the collection has seen its floor price rise to 0.27 ETH as June 28, 2022. It also boasts a strong community of 2,568 unique holders as of June 28, 2022. As holders of the collection, you can access:
- Full IP rights over the NFT. The subsequent launch, Steedz of Degens, also provides holders with full IP rights.
- Sports and entertainment properties. Join sports and entertainment clubs formed through partnerships and investments.
- DAO and token. Get ready to be part of the community committee and shape important decisions around the NFT. The token is set to launch in 2022 to give further utility to NFT holders.
- Tournaments. Holders can participate in competitions, and winners of such competitions are rewarded with an NFT that can be traded on secondary marketplaces like Opensea.
- Private Discord channels. Holders can participate in private channels that feature athletes and alpha calls.
- Events. Holders also get free access to athlete and celebrity events. Expect the Knights when there are events surrounding sports, entertainment, and NFTs!
- Merchandise. Holders can also get early access to merchandise and accessories.
Knights of Degen Current Stats
As of June 28, the stats for the Knights of Degen collection are:
- Number of holders: 2,568
- Floor Price: 0.27 ETH
- Total Volume: 2.7K ETH
- Market Cap: 2,399.76 ETH
In building out the metaverse for the Knights, the team has also launched a second collection known as Steedz. Steedz is an NFT collection consisting of 4,444 horses that will be the allies to the Knights. The collection was minted on April 14, 2022, at a price of 0.144 ETH, but the collection’s floor price is currently at 0.138 ETH.
Steedz of Degen Current Stats
As of June 28, the current stats for Steedz of Degen are:
- Number of holders: 1,300
- Floor Price: 0.138 ETH
- Total volume: 60.1 ETH
- Market Cap: 613.272 ETH
According to the team, holding both Knights and Steedz will entitle you to special capabilities such as:
- Access to special land within the Kingdom
- Accelerated benefits for future characters
- Token drops
- Access to certain contests and tournaments
- Exclusive merch and events
My Own Personal Thoughts/NFT Outlook
To me, the art is very important, and personally, I do not find the art work to be appealing. Also, the second collection launched has not managed to see any success in terms of volume, recording a mere 60.1 ETH volume to date. If we consider the price of ETH on April 14 at $3021.78 and the price of ETH now, by comparing floor price with mint price, you would have made a loss. While the price can look attractive now if we compare it against its all-time high, I wouldn’t consider that to be my long-term play.
⬆️Win $6,699 worth of bonuses in the exclusive MEXC & Altcoin Buzz Giveaway! Find out more here.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research and NFT buys with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.