Receiving free crypto for doing absolutely. You’ve been asking for more airdrops. So, I give you more airdrops. Ya’all want to make money in this bear market.
With the following 3 airdrops, I make your life easier. It saves you from having to grind and lay the groundwork. My research team and I did that already for you. We found the crypto airdrops, you only need to complete the required tasks, so you qualify. This week, I can offer you 1 guaranteed and 2 potential airdrops. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s dig in.
1) Vela Token
The Vela Exchange is a perpetuals DEX. Their Beta platform is currently live, and what do these Beta platforms need? Right, they need extensive testing. That’s what this confirmed airdrop is all about. We’re in DeFi, in other words, self-custodial. You are in control of your assets. Without any middlemen.
The @vela_exchange Round 1 Public Beta is life.#Airdrop Confirmed.
A Thread 🧵
— CHASE💀 (@Abrahamchase09) January 31, 2023
The Vela token launched already. There’s a max supply of 50 million Vela tokens, and a current total supply of 10 million. Only 5.5 million circulate right now. So, if you join the Beta testers, you share in a pool of $VELA airdrops. The Beta testing already started a few days ago, on the 9th of February. Vela has a couple of interesting features to offer. For example,
- Leverage up to 100x on Forex and up to 30x on crypto. But be careful before you start playing with leverage!
- Their LP pools are 100% backed by the USDC stablecoin.
- As a VLP token holder, you can earn up to 60% from platform fees.
- Low trading fees, 0.08% for crypto and 0.008% for Forex.
So, let’s have a look at how this confirmed airdrop works.
- Connect to their app using your Arbitrum address.
- Click on “Trade” at the top bar.
- Deposit some $USDC into the exchange.
- Open any long or short position with some $USDC as collateral. You can close it after.
- Click on “Stake” at the top bar. Then, click on “VLP” at the side bar.
- Using some $USDC from your wallet, mint some $VLP.
- Stake some $VLP that you’ve just minted.
$VELA is performing extremely well, with solid metrics from @DuneAnalytics :
💎 9k Holders
💎 1.5M Staked
💎 17k User Accounts
💎 $42M Trading Volume
💎 Increase in Position Size each dayhttps://t.co/ehOm5epToL
— Villain Validator | Pioneer (@VillainPioneer) February 13, 2023
How do you like this first airdrop that I found for you? That doesn’t require too much hard work at your end, right? So, we move on to airdrop #2.
2) Mantle Network
Mantle Network is an Ethereum layer-2 network. They use a modular design, and this results in low fees and high security. However, Mantle Network is a fairly new kid on the block. BitDAO is behind them, and they already have a live governance token, BIT. This is also the native gas token.
Mantle Network Testnet 🥳
They're launching their testnet soon. If you want to join the testnet then you need some roles on discord such as Mantle tester, Mantle OG, Mantle Crew, Bit Community or High Activity roles.
Let's try to qualify 🙈#AIRDROPS
A full alpha thread 🧵 pic.twitter.com/gq0YDoLnJt
— Airdrops Utopia 🚀 (@AirdropsUtopia) January 6, 2023
But to be clear about this, this is a new layer 2 solution. In other words, everything is still in the testnet. Nothing is live yet. And that’s where you can come in. Start testing and become an OG in the Mantle Network. This takes a bit more work compared to the Vela airdrop. You want to become an OG in the Mantle Network. So, let’s have a look.
You will need an Ethereum compatible wallet, like MetaMask or Trust Wallet. I use MM for this demo:
- Using your Metamask, add the Goerli test network (Chain ID 5).
- Claim some testnet ETH.
- Claim some $BIT testnet tokens at. Mint 1,000 BIT tokens and then, import the address below to your Metamask wallet so that you can see your balance. BIT token address: 7 0x5a94dc6cc85fda49d8e9a8b85dde8629025c42be
- Set up your Mantle testnet Network in your MetaMask. Chain ID 5001.
- Bridge some $BIT from Goerli to Mantle testnet. Wait for a few minutes for the transaction to be approved.
- Switch back to the Mantle testnet on your MetaMask. Then, try to complete as many quests as possible to get Mantle tester and the OG role in their Crew3 tasks. Note that there are quite many quests here, so it might take some time to work these out.
- Try to grab roles, especially BIT Holder & BIT delegate. Do note that here you’ll need to buy some mainnet BIT. So, if you’re not willing to spend for an airdrop, you can skip this step. But it reduces your airdrop chances. It appears that the BIT Holder role is currently not available anymore.
It may take some time to review the tasks that you’ve completed. So, bring some patience. However, it’s a prominent project and worth the effort and time spent.
1/ 🚀 The #Mantle Testnet has arrived!
Build on a high-performance, low-cost & high-security chain that is:
✅ Modular in design
✅ Community owned & governed#BuildonMantle and create your dream dApps. Sign up here: https://t.co/f7XejYdKU7 pic.twitter.com/T2XV6dgnhV
— Mantle Network (@0xMantle) January 10, 2023
Are you up for this? This means we can move on to our last potential airdrop of this month, and that’s Sui.
Sui is like an old friend in our airdrop series. But there’s a reason for this. We all remember Aptos and its airdrop, right?
Well, I think Sui is going to do something similar. Do some tasks that might get you an airdrop. They did mention that early users will get rewarded. That’s despite their other mention of there being no airdrops! But I like to think of the glass being half full! So, let’s look at where we are with Sui.
In the past they have released a statement that early users will be compensated.
(Source @its_airdrop) pic.twitter.com/Ckf0obSHY1
— Corleone (@corleonescrypto) February 3, 2023
In September 2022 and 2A January 2023, we already mentioned them. But they keep coming up with new ways that, I think, will qualify you for their airdrop. As already mentioned before, this involves their own products. Like their wallets, or do you remember their Capys?
Now they have staking added to their Sui Wallet. This in combination with the Frenemies. And guess what, these are Capys, but for staking. Sui Gamified the staking process with the Frenemies. Ok, let’s have a look at what you can do.
- First of all, get a Sui Wallet. Once you have it, set it to testnet.
- Join their discord server and look for the “testnet faucet” channel. Then, message “!faucet” followed by your Sui address. You will receive 1 testnet SUI.
- Once you’ve received testnet $SUI, start staking. Click on “Stake & Earn SUI” in your wallet and select any validator, stake any amount of $SUI.
- You can also stake directly from the Frenemies site.
- Mint an NFT. From SUI wallet, click ‘apps’ then “Mint an NFT”. You’ll get an example NFT in your wallet.
The day after we posted this, Sui ended their Testnet Wave 2. That included the Frenemies. Currently, you can still stake on the devnet. Testnet Wave 3 is imminent, though.
Want to participate in Sui Testnet Wave 2?
Come help us test out staking on Sui with the new Frenemies game!👇 https://t.co/sZVL7YaNCn
— Sui (@SuiNetwork) February 8, 2023
And that’s all folks.
⬆️ For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ Our popular Altcoin Buzz Access group generates tons of alpha for our subscribers. And for a limited time, it’s Free. Click the link and join the conversation today.