Crypto.com has just launched a new service. Dubbed Crypto.com Private, it offers customers some curious perks.
In an announcement, Crypto.com revealed that the new service is a package of premium rewards and benefits. These are catered to the needs of holders of Obsidian Black, Rose Gold, and Icy White cards.
The service will be available starting 1 March 2020.
The new perks complement the set of the already existing benefits that include” up to 5% back on all spending, unlimited LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge Access with a guest, Airbnb, and Expedia rebates.”
According to the post, the cardholders will be able to make use of the following features:
- Crypto Earn: an additional 2% p.a. interest paid in MCO* on deposits
- Crypto Earn: increased maximum account limits (US$1m for Icy White/Rose Gold and US$2m for Obsidian Black; US$0.5m for the remaining card tiers)
- Amazon Prime (up to US$12.99/month rebate of membership fees)
- Welcome Pack with exclusive Crypto.com branded merchandise and exclusively for Obsidian Black cardholders
- Private Jet Service (selected membership full reimbursement)
Besides, members of Crypto.com Private Members will get access to a set of crypto-related services. These include the opportunity to take advantage of Crypto Invest and an OTC block trade of MCO and CRO. Besides, the users will get access to exclusive research reports by Crypto.com and receive help regarding inheritance service. Specifically, when it comes to handling Crypto.com assets. Finally, users will get access to the main industry events. Note that Obsidian Black cardholders will have priority access.
To benefit from the service, users will have to maintain two MCO staking levels. 50,000 MCO for Obsidian Black and 5,000 MCO for Icy White / Rose Gold.
Previously, Altcoin Buzz reported that Crypto.com decided to offer its users Bitcoin at a 25% discount. To find out more about the company’s ambition in 2020, take a look at Kris Marszalek’s AMA summary.