The 1inch wallet provides you with an easier way to access DeFiwith its mobile application. According to the announcement, the recently launched 1inch wallet mobile application is a major milestone achievement.
The recently launched mobile application will have the same functions as the already pre-existing desktop version. Therefore, in this article, you will discover interesting details about 1inch, the recently launched wallet app, its features, among others.
What is 1inch?
1inch can be described as a decentralized exchange (DEX) aggregator protocol. Also, it helps locate deals across several liquidity sources. Therefore, it provides users with the best rates possible. To achieve this, 1inch makes use of a unique algorithm known as The Pathfinder algorithm. The algorithm searches out the best paths from several liquidity sources on chains like Ethereum, Binance, Polygon, Avalanche, etc.
Simply put, 1inch facilitates the fastest, most secure, and most protected DEX operations in the DeFi space. The launch of its mobile app will further help to ensure ease of use of the 1inch wallet.
DEX Functionalities In your Pocket – 1inch Wallet
The wallet mobile app launch will further help to enable seamless use of the wallet. It eliminates the need to have your desktop computer available before being able to carry out DEX functions. The launch of the mobile app will make it possible for users to access their 1inch wallets from the comfort of their mobile phones.
⏰ A quick reminder for those of you who have just joined us on #Twitter.
— 1inch Network (@1inch) November 3, 2021
According to the announcement, the iOS version of the mobile app is only currently available. However, it plans to launch the Android version of the mobile wallet app soon.
Features of The 1Inch Mobile App
The launch of the iOS mobile wallet application will bring to life several interesting functionalities. These features will further help to boost the ease of use of the 1inch Wallet, therefore facilitating the adoption of the wallet app. Some of these functionalities include:
- Push Notifications – With the wallet app, users can receive and respond to notifications directly on their devices like the Apple watch, etc. They do not need to log into the mobile app for every single notification.
- Apple iCloud Backup – Users will also enjoy apple’s secure, and reliable iCloud backup. In the event of having to change your device, a user can easily install the app on the new device and regain access to their wallet over Apple’s iCloud.
- Wallet Flexibility – The mobile app brings much-needed flexibility to the WalletConnect functions. WalletConnet can easily be used in the background simultaneously with other functions.
- Instant Transaction Approval – With the app, transaction approval and signing can be done instantly and seamlessly.
- Private Key and Seed Phrase Scanning – Importing your 1inch wallet are now even easier. Users only need to scan a private key or seed phrase directly on the recently launched app.
In addition, other important functionalities brought to life by the mobile app include; Top-notch security, Liquidity, Flash transactions, Advanced transaction management, etc.
In conclusion, 1inch is bringing much-needed ease and seamlessness to the fast-rising yet still nascent DeFi space. A goal that is further made possible with the launch of its mobile wallet app. Interestingly, we look forward to launching the Android version of the 1inch mobile wallet app. You can also download the 1inch iOS mobile wallet app.
🏆 We’ve just crossed another milestone, reaching 1.2M users on the #Ethereum Network!
Two millions are closer than you think 😏
— 1inch Network (@1inch) March 31, 2022
1INCH Price Outlook
At the time of writing, 1INCH was trading at $1.91 with a market cap of $793.9 million and a 24-hour trading volume of $111.7 million. The token price is also up by 4.7% in the last 24 hours.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research and NFT buys with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.