OpenOcean is a renowned DEX and CEX aggregator that supports BSC, ETH, Polygon, and Fantom. In other words, it aggregates about 12 exchanges between all the chains.
Therefore, the OpenOcean routing algorithm reportedly provides competitive prices with reduced slippage for decentralized and centralized exchange users without extra charges. In this article, you’ll learn how you can start earning crypto with OpenOcean’s referral program
According to an official annoucement, OpenOcean has commenced a “first-round” referral initiative. The initiative aims to promote the recently launched OpenOcean Atlantic, thus encouraging users to engage in the new project.
📢Announcing the #OpenOcean First-Round Referral Program!
Get your unique referral link🙌
— OpenOcean – A leading Web3 DEX Aggregator (@OpenOceanGlobal) November 5, 2021
It is important to note that the recently launched OpenOcean Atlantic, also called OpenOcean V2, will be available on the platforms supported by OpenOcean. Also, it will offer several advantages like:
- Better returns compared to other decentralized exchange aggregators available. Users can also access this feature for free.
- Offering significant potential profits as OpenOcean Atlantic utilizes an improved algorithm. It also makes use of specific measures such as decreased gas fees, slippage, and optimal routing.
- Improving the derivative aggregations and the spot trading services.
More About OpenOcean’s Referral System
The referral program will initially be active for a month on the Ethereum chain and Binance Smart Chain. However, there are plans to offer the same initiative on other public networks that have been integrated.
Besides, there are other key features and information about the referral initiative:
- Firstly, the initiative offers the referrer a 10% discount from the trading fees of the referral recipient. The referral recipients also enjoy a 5% discount from trading fees
- The above offer is continuous and becomes available immediately after the referral recipient completes a transaction.
- The returns are paid in $OOE tokens, where users can receive them every two weeks.
- There is also no restriction on the number of referral recipients. In other words, a referrer can refer as many people as possible.
- Users can get their referral link by connecting their wallets to the specific chain on the referral page. This link is also particular to every user.
- Notably, for Ethereum Chain trades, there is a USD 50,000 threshold at the moment.
- Also, on Ethereum chain trades, the referrers will only be able to get a 5% discount from the trading fees of the referral recipient. At the same time, the referral recipients will only get a 5% discount on trading fees.
Through this update, it delivers traders the BEST RETURNS!
Traders can take full advantage of improved algorithm for more efficient order routing, heavily reduced gas fees and minimal slippage👊https://t.co/NbZFZAQ59W
— OpenOcean – A leading Web3 DEX Aggregator (@OpenOceanGlobal) November 1, 2021
We hope you’ve learned about OpenOcean’s referral program and start applying today.
$OOE Price Information
At the time of writing the article, $OOE was trading at USD 0.59 with a marketcap of USD 89-1 million and a 24-hour trading volume of USD 2 million. Also, the $OOE price was up by 2.5% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 149.8 million $OOE tokens and a total supply of 1 billion.
If you like to know more about OpenOcean, we’ve just published a step by step review of their project on our YouTube channel. Just click below to watch it now.
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational, entertainment, and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to the accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. This article has been sponsored by OpenOcean. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd.