One thing happens to all of us when we start using decentralized applications (dApps) of any chain. After a while that is. We end up looking for websites where we can see the TVL, the amount of 24-hour trading volume, and the total/market supply of the tokens we are going to use, among other important numbers.
Well, these indicators are the barometer of how a whole dApp ecosystem is doing and often end up encouraging us to interact with it. However, they are websites that need to be managed separately as they are different companies. This means that sometimes the data is not accurate and is more challenging to manage. Well, Hector Network decided to develop an integrated dashboard internally from their own team. In this article, we’ll have a look at it.
What is Hector Network’s Dashboard?
This Dashboard is a platform that provides an easy-to-read summary of a number of critical metrics that represent the state of the Hector Network at any moment. The Overview and Treasury sections are the dashboard’s two main sections. It’s in beta now, so find any bug using it, you can report it.
We are thrilled to announce that our BETA #dApp is LIVE! 🎉🥳
👉 Find out what's new 🔍
👉 Try it out 💻
👉 Send us #feedback so that we can make it even better for you! ✍️ pic.twitter.com/xajdl32gTz
— Hector Network (@Hector_Network) May 12, 2023
To use it, you have to log in with a compatible wallet (Metamask, Coinbase, Crypto.com, OKX, or Wallet Connect). Any QR code-enabled Wallet Connect wallet is compatible.
In the overview section, users will find these metrics:
- Total Valued Locked (TVL): The TVL locked in the Hector Network and the weekly change
- Total Trade Volume: On a weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Market Cap to TVL Ratio: This indicator ranges from 0 to 1 most of the time. At the time of writing this article, it is 0.71.
- Supply Distribution: Depending on the token you are holding, what % you have in pools, liquidity, staked, or another important status.
- Protocol Metrics: This section shows the market cap, number of burned tokens, and POL (Total value of the liquidity that Hector Network owns in the form of LP tokens).
Hector’s dApp V2 Features
When you log in with your wallet, at the bottom right of your screen you will find a section of options (wheel symbol). Once there, you will see these features:
- Swap: This section enables users to swap tokens with a limit order on the top 7 networks. New networks will come as they gain popularity. A dedicated Limit Order section allows you to easily configure, place and monitor your limit orders. Also, you can mint Hector’s stablecoin, TOR, by giving DAI to the treasury and redeeming your TOR to get DAI.
- Bridge: Users can bridge tokens from chains like Ethereum, Polygon, BSC, Fantom, OKX Chain, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Moonriver, and Moonbeam, and 7 other chains. Don’t forget to set up your wallet in the same chains to see tokens in your wallet.
And now the Hector Network Bridge is integrating Squid routes for faster, cheaper bridging across networks. The announcement just came out today on Twitter.
- Earn: This section has these features:
- Emission plan: This plan generates long-term supply expansion for the HEC token. At the time of writing this article, it has 3 farms and the highest Boost APR is 121.6%.
- Lock Farm Voting: You can earn a portion of your pool’s transaction fees and emission awards for governance voting in Hector Network.
- Fantom Farms: Right now there are 3 pools, and the highest APR is 14.3%.
Lockless Staking: This section lets you stake your HEC tokens and get a 4% APY.
- Bonding Farm: You can purchase HEC, or other reward Fantom tokens, at a reduced price. The longer you choose to time-lock your new HEC or other tokens, the greater the savings.
- Multipay: A multi-payment service that allows payments for projects. For example: paying recurring fees (salaries or services) or an easy way to construct many payments even for occasional or one-time payments. This system can also work for custodial or non-custodial payments. There is a trial per wallet (Maximum of two free addresses per month). Burning HEC as a utility enables the tiered version.
- TaxReport: A utility tool that makes it simple to generate a tax report, via a standard CSV file, for a given time period. The free trial only extracts the past three months of the report;
- Notifications: This section enables users to have the latest news from all their assets inside the platform like events, voting, farms, and staking, among others.
These upgrades help give platform users exactly what they need. Access to more, better information whenever they want it. If you want to know more about Hector Network, you can access its whitepaper or Certik’s audit documents.
If you want to try the dApp v2 and these great new features, it’s right there at the Hector Network beta test.
⬆️ For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ Our popular Altcoin Buzz Access group generates tons of alpha for our subscribers. And for a limited time, it’s Free. Click the link and join the conversation today.