Today, the biggest obstacle that limits mass adoption is the lack of easy and effective solutions to buy crypto. Nowadays, users need to follow difficult procedures with too many steps so they can buy, which limits new users from entering the sector.
So to close this gap, Project Quantum created Onboard, a platform that allows anyone to buy crypto with a credit or a debit card and with just a few simple steps. In this article, you will discover more about Onboard and how you can start using it now.
What is Onboard?
Onboard is a project that wants to simplify the fiat-crypto payment bottleneck. This historic problem in the crypto ecosystem was born at the beginning. Thus the goal of this platform is for users and merchants to have a simplified and familiar payment process. Nowadays, it’s available for BNB Chain, Ethereum, and Polygon, with plans to add all major EVM chains next.
— GetOnBoard (@Get_OnBoard_App) March 29, 2022
Also, a big benefit of Onboard is that you can buy the native token of Project Quantum, QBIT. Project Quantum is building a AAA first-person cross-platform shooter, which is free to play and play to earn, powered by Unreal Engine 5 and open-source technology.
How to Buy QBIT Using Onboard?
The QBIT token will be available on Onboard, which will be released soon. So buying QBIT using Onboard will be very easy. Here is a brief step-by-step guide:
- Go to Onboard and make an account with just your email and a password. You can connect an existing wallet using Wallet Connect or make a new Onboard wallet.
- Go to the “Featured Projects” section and then press “BUY“. You can buy QBIT tokens with two options:
- BNB: Input the number of BNB tokens and press the “Buy with BNB” button. Then, it will appear a Metamask window to execute the transaction.
- Debit/credit card: This option will purchase BNB tokens that will automatically be converted to QBIT tokens. Simply select how many dollars worth of token you want to buy and Onboard does the hard work.
Our CEO Fraser will be hosting an AMA tonight at 10:30pm GST Join https://t.co/azjSEvoMYV to take part! #Crypto #Cryptotrading #NFT #NFTs #Blockchain #Defi #BNB #BSCGems #BSC pic.twitter.com/t3p7LdE5pI
— Project Quantum – AAA Gaming Meets Crypto (@projectquantum_) April 4, 2022
In addition, with Onboard, you can:
- Buy the biggest cryptos like ETH, BSC, BUSD, USDT, and MATIC.
- Visualize NFTs by importing them first to the platform.
More Info About Buying QBIT with Onboard
The payment verification is made by Moonpay which, on average, takes 10 min for initial setup. If you already have a Moonpay account, it might be instant. Also, there are restrictions on the credit card issuing countries that you need to consider.
On the other hand, these are the milestones that OnBoard has coming up:
- Buy BNB Chain, ETH, Polygon tokens directly with a credit or debit card.
- Apps for iOS and Android.
- Swap QBIT tokens for others.
- Projects will integrate their tokens in Onboard with KYC, full audit, and verification process.
- Governance token. This token will make fees lower and exclusive access to token presales.
Finally, it’s important to mention that Onboard aims to help new companies to launch their tokens. In other words, Onboard will help them to enter the crypto space by doing all the heavy lifting, from contract creation, tokenomics design, deployment, token management, and launching.
Finally, for more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research and NFT buys with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational, entertainment, and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to the accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. This article has been sponsored by Project Quantum. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd.