On Oct. 20th, 2022. The Aptos Foundation airdropped 20,076,150 APT tokens to 110,235 participants. Some community members made as much as $6,000 of FREE MONEY.
This once again proved AIRDROPS is one of the best opportunities for crypto gains, especially in a bear market. Everyone gets a chance. If you missed APTOS don’t worry, I have dug out 3 following great airdrop opportunities worth more than thousands of dollars. Interested? Let’s take a look.
Airdrop #1: Shardeum
Shardeum is an EVM smart contract platform. Any dApp that runs on an EVM can run on Shardeum. And as you might guess from the name, sharding is part of their tech stack to keep transactions fast and costs low.
📢 Shardeum raises $18.2M in seed round from 50+ investors
💪 Our VCs & institutional investors include @bigbrainvc @StruckCrypto @JaneStreetGroup @TheSpartanGroup @GhafCapital @DFG_OfficiaI @ForesightVen @JSquare_co @CogitentV @WemixNetwork @verisventures @Nestcoin @coingecko pic.twitter.com/RZfv0nLXGV
— Shardeum (@shardeum) October 18, 2022
If you guys remember, one of the big deals about the ETH Merge is that PoS is necessary for Ethereum to evolve to sharding. And sharding is the future of Ethereum, as Vitalik himself has said many times.
How to Participate in the Shardeum Airdrop
The easiest way to qualify for this airdrop is:
- Add Metamask: It’s the easiest wallet for catching this airdrop although other EVM wallets can do it too. As you can see from the instructions and the pics, it’s easy to do. The entire thing took 60 seconds. Note: Add Liberty 2.0 as this faucet is for the 2.0 Network ONLY.
- Go to the Faucet instructions: Follow the directions here.
- In about 2 minutes, 100 SHM will show in your wallet.
- Next, you have 2 protocol choices:
- Use one of the protocols: We are going to try them both. It only costs the gas less than 1 SHM. Next Boss NFT. Here we minted one of the boss baby NFTs for a cost of 55 SHM. So, 2 NFTs on Spriyo and one boss baby, and I’ve used 55.01 of my 100 SHM. More importantly, we are helping the devs work out the bugs. And while doing so, we are eligible for an airdrop for giving that help.
Airdrop #2: SEI Network
SEI Network is built on Cosmos. So we already know interoperability and ease of use are important to them. SEI calls itself the first sector-specific blockchain. And what they mean is that it’s not general purpose like Ethereum or Solana. Nor is it app-specific like Chainlink or Ronin for Axie.
📢 We're excited to announce the first $50M Sei Ecosystem and Liquidity Fund to back teams building on Sei and bootstrap liquidity from day 1!
We're proving our conviction in the builders of the Sei ecosystem by doubling down during the peak bear market.https://t.co/n2QqBXDHJA
— Sei (IN LISBON ) (@SeiNetwork) September 28, 2022
Instead to power only DeFi apps, they are thinking big. Like modern capital markets like the NASDAQ big. And everything they are building allows DeFi to go with the hopes of bringing institutions into the fold.
Qualifying for an airdrop here is a little simpler but with one big caveat. For some reason, after you fill out the Incentivized Testnet form, you will have to KYC with them to claim the tokens.
The only reason I can think of why they might require this is their intention to work with lots of institutions and they decided to make it a policy. Or maybe this will be a public blockchain but for enterprise customers only? I don’t know, I’m just guessing.
We know this will turn some of you off. And I get it. I still think there is a lot of value here though. Some of the apps in their ecosystem where you can qualify are some of the best apps Cosmos has to offer like:
- Keplr and Leap Wallets
- White Whale
- Axelar for bridging and their popular axlUSDC stablecoin
- Vortex for Perpetuals trading on Cosmos
- Or UXD for their decentralized stablecoin based on delta neutral philosophy. Delta neutral means making money (or in this case not losing money) regardless of market direction. We could do a whole series of videos just on this topic. But for now, let’s just say that delta neutral is their primary risk management tool.
How to Participate in the SEI Network Airdrop
So to get the airdrop, you must:
- Fill out the Incentivized Testnet Form (with KYC after)
- Use one of the SEI Ecosystem apps
And that’s it. If you don’t use Cosmos often then bridging using Axelar is a logical choice. Another good choice would be Vortex where you can bridge aUSDC from ETH directly to SEI Network.
Airdrop #3: Aztec Network
And our last one for today, Aztec Network. They are DeFi and smart contracts with privacy. I’ve talked about privacy a lot in recent videos. Here’s just one more project who is building on this megatrend in crypto. Privacy is built into it by default. And it’s for Ethereum.
You’ve heard of zero-knowledge proofs.
You’ve heard of SNARKs and PLONK and zkRollups.
But you haven't gotten started, because you don’t have a spare brain dedicated to learning cryptography.
That all changes today.
Introducing Noir, the universal language of zero knowledge. pic.twitter.com/V6wWEi7LdK
— Aztec (@aztecnetwork) October 6, 2022
So it’s already there. Aztec’s flagship product is zk.money. We know zk is zero-knowledge from all our videos on proofs and rollups where zero-knowledge is the star. And it powers lots of Layer 2’s also. Zk.money uses shielding to not show the main identifier of your transaction, your UTXO or Unspent Transaction Output. Aztec further hides your identity by combining lots of transactions into Aztec’s smart contract. Here is a guide on how it works.
Then they appear to be the sender or receiver based on if you are bringing money in or sending it back out of the zk.money system. It currently has integrations with AAVE, Lido, and Element Finance with more big names like Compound on the way soon.
How to Participate in the Aztec Network Airdrop
You need to:
- ‘Sign In’ in zk.money using your Metamask or WalletConnect wallet
- Sign the message to your wallet to log in
- Then do a transaction
Then you’re eligible for an airdrop here too
New crypto apps and protocols need users. Specifically, they need beta testers. When you use an app, you are helping the dev team see how people will use the app. You help them identify bugs, and successes and failures big and small. Whether it’s:
- Speed and sharding with Shardeum
- DeFi specialization with SEI
- Or privacy with Aztec
You probably have a project or megatrend in crypto here that appeals to you. So, it’s vital to have this kind of testing to make an app great. And your reward for helping them is a token airdrop. And we’ve seen, they are often more valuable than you might expect.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ Check out our most up-to-date research, NFT and Metaverse buy, and how to protect your portfolio in this market by checking out our Altcoin Buzz Access group. And for a limited time, it’s FREE. Just click the link and Try it today.