The THORWallet DEX team always keeps themselves busy. They are on a mission. Generating more value for their TGT token is part of this mission. This resulted among others in new updates in their WebApp.
There are plenty more updates from the THORWallet DEX team. So, without further ado, we dive straight into them.
🚨THORWallet DEX Weekly Development Update🚨
⚡️WebApp v1.0 Release
⚡️iOS & Android App v1.4 Release with Multiwallet and LP Dashboard
— THORWallet DEX⚡️ (@THORWalletDEX) June 17, 2022
The THORWallet WebApp Updates
The Beta Version
In late May 2022, THORWallet released the Beta version of their WebApp. With this in place, you can switch between your mobile and desktop versions. Access is easy, you can use the seed phrase from the native app. However, you can also use MetaMask. A third option is to set up a new noncustodial wallet. As a bonus, it’s now possible, for the first time, to use a hard wallet. This is possible because the team integrated MetaMask and the xDeFi Wallet.
Functions of the Beta version include for instance;
- Send/receive crypto.
- Make swaps of assets from a variety of chains. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Binance, Ethereum, or Litecoin. Of course, also from THORChain. More are in the pipeline.
Source: THORWallet WebApp
In mid-June 2022, the THORWallet DEX team releases the V1 of the WebApp. This update includes many new features and design updates. Furthermore, they fixed a few bugs.
- They introduced a simple swap page, in line with industry standards.
- However, there’s also an advanced Swap page. This offers more control and information. See the picture above.
- Liquidity providing is now also available. Enjoy this straight from your desktop. This comes with LP analytics.
- The team completed the xDeFi Wallet integration. Moreover, this comes with a new design and some bug fixes.
🚨 THORWallet WebApp Update
Many updates as we leave beta for production:
– simple & advanced swap page
– LP add/withdraw liquidity
– LP analytics
– full XDEFI integration
– refreshed design
– several bug fixes
— THORWallet DEX⚡️ (@THORWalletDEX) June 16, 2022
More THORWallet DEX Updates
Pedro Isaac Lopez gave an insight on some more updates. He is the Chief Growth Officer at THORWallet DEX.
1. THORWallet KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Total downloads: 25,684 (iOS: 14,984; Android: 10,700)
- Weekly Active Users: 7,126
- Trading volume: April: $15M, 9000 txs; May MTD: $17M, 4800 txs
- TGT token holders: 2,136
Usage numbers and downloads increase week by week. You can follow this in the new Analytics Dashboard.
Source: THORWallet Analytics Dashboard
2. The TGT Token Lists on MEXC
The MEXC exchange is particular of interest to US citizens. It’s the first full-service regulated exchange in the US and Australia. It has over 2000 crypto assets on offer. As a result, now you can buy the TGT token without the high gas fees of SushiSwap.
The TGT token is also on offer at the MEXC MX DeFi platform. This means that you can get yield for staking your MX or TGT tokens.
Until the end of June 2022, you can earn $6,699+ with the special MEXC – Altcoin Buzz Giveaway. See our article on how to take part. Or click the pic.
3. Referral Program is Live
In late May, the new Referral Program went live. Each referral rewards you with up to $40. The new users receive each a $20 reward. Moreover, the team will add more missions that give options to earn more TGT.
4. App Version v1.2.3 Release
- Some new features and integrations include;
- Support of additional EVM compatible or Layer 2 chains. For instance, Moonbeam, Polygon, Avalanche, and Arbitrum.
- Allowing users to add custom tokens (based on token contract address).
- Update on the pool APR calculation.
5. Marketing Updates
These help to establish the name of the THORWallet DEX and its TGT token. Here are some recent updates.
- More Google Ads in many regions.
- The THORWallet DEX got mentioned on a variety of prominent YouTube channels.
- The THORWallet DEX team was in Austin, TX. They visited the following 3 conferences between June 6–12, 2022: CrossChainExpo, consensus2020, and DcentralCon.
- They are also working on a complete website re-design. This comes with new explainer videos for their apps.
It’s always good to see a busy team. Most importantly, they are building during these hard market times. The THORWallet DEX team keeps at it, relentlessly. They deserve thumbs up for their new V1 WebApp version with improved features.
The price of the TGT token is currently at $0.00662535. That’s 3.5% up from yesterday, according to CoinGecko. The market cap is just under $1.5 million. The circulating supply is 229 million, out of 1 billion.
Win up to $6,699 in our special MEXC-Altcoin Buzz giveaway. Find out more here.
For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research and NFT buys with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational, entertainment, and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to the accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. This article has been sponsored by THORWallet. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd.