The various metaverses already welcomed billions of dollars, and Bloktopia takes a special place in these metaverses. It’s a 21-floor tower, and all the leading crypto companies have opened an office here.
Bloktopia stands out from the other metaverse projects. Let’s discover why by answering these 4 popular questions.
Where Is Bloktopia Coin Listed?
BLOK is the native token of Bloktopia which is listed on a selected number of centralized exchanges (CEXs). The best-known exchanges are KuCoin, Gate.io, and MEXC Global. Other names are, for example, Bitget, OKX, BitMart, and CoinEx. They all have a BLOK-USDT pair, except for Gate.io, that also offers a BLOK/ETH pair.
However, QuickSwap is the only decentralized exchange (DEX) that lists on CoinGecko. They have three pairs, BLOK/USDT, BLOK/USDC, and wMATIC/BLOK. The MATIC pair because they’re based on Polygon. Here is the entire list:
Where to Stake the Bloktopia Coin (BLOK)?
Bloktopia had staking available just a year ago. They started their staking pool on October 8th, 2021. Their rewards ranged between 10% and 60% from 90 days to 720 days. However, all their pools filled up fast.
Then, KuCoin had a special promotion starting 11th March 2022, to stake a minimum of 1,000 BLOK at 40%. However, also this promotion ended, and well on 7th September 2022.
So, unfortunately, currently, there is no place to stake BLOK tokens. Not until Bloktopia opens new pools or another exchange offers a new promotion. Your best option is to keep an eye out on Bloktopia staking news.
— Bloktopia | We're Hiring! (@bloktopia) March 11, 2022
Who Owns Bloktopia?
The co-founders of Bloktopia are:
- Paddy Carroll — CMO of Bloktopia with a BA in Studies and Marketing at Leeds Beckett University. He also worked at Sky as a campaign media manager for betting and gaming.
- Ross Tavakoli — CEO of Bloktopia. He has been in the crypto space since 2015. His background is in retail investment.
Which Wallets Support Bloktopia Coin (BLOK)?
BLOK is an ERC-20 token, which means that many wallets accommodate BLOK. So, let’s have a look at some of the wallets that support BLOK. For example:
- Ledger — This is a hardware or cold wallet. Because it doesn’t connect to the internet, it’s one of the safest wallet options.
- MetaMask — A hot wallet, but non-custodial. This means that you have control over your assets. One of the most popular and most used wallets around.
- Math Wallet — With access to over 70 different blockchains, this is a runner-up to MetaMask. Available as a web, desktop, and mobile option.
- Trust Wallet — Another very popular wallet. However, it’s only available as a mobile app.
Other options include Brave Wallet, Wallet Connect, or ZenGo Wallet.
However, the big news here is that Bloktopia is developing its own wallet. It supports various networks, and you can create your own Ethereum wallet. For example, it starts out with Ethereum, BNB chain, and Polygon. It’s also possible to import other wallets into their new wallet. Currently, this wallet is in the test phase. See the video below.
This 21-floor digital tower has many eyes on it. However, it’s still the early days for this project. There are a lot of margins available for the token to get up to its previous ATH. We answered 4 popular questions about Bloktopia, and its BLOK token.
The current BLOK price is $0.00328467. Over the last 14 days, BLOK is up 14.8%. The market cap is $57 million. Out of the 200 billion BLOK tokens max supply, only 17.5 billion circulate. This is something to keep in mind.
Here is the second part.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ ALTCOIN BUZZ – BINANCE – GET UP TO $600* ON SIGN UP
Sign up using the links below on Binance Exchange and get the following benefits
- Earn a $100 Spot Trading Bonus
- Get a 20% trading fee discount for life!
- Get $200 worth of 2 months of Altcoin Buzz Access PRO Membership (50+ Trading Signals, Hidden Gems) and unlock up to $500 more in prizes
Click on the following link (as per your location) to avail the benefits. Binance Global, Binance US.
For more details visit*: Binance Sign Up Offer Page. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Disclosure: Altcoin Buzz may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you click through our links and make a purchase from one of our partners.