When you search for “Mist” in CoinGecko, you will find three different MIST Tokens. Don’t worry. There are many cases where there are two tokens with the same name. However, there are very few cases like this.
Are these crypto projects very different from each other? What inspired them to have the same name? In this article, you will discover these three MIST Tokens, their projections, and how you can start getting involved in them.
The first project is Alchemist. This decentralized platform has launched different Defi products that promote a fairer and more transparent crypto ecosystem. These products are:
- MistX: You may trade the Uniswap and Sushiswap liquidity pools with MistX without the fear of front-running and with free cancellations.
- Sandwiched: This project lets you see if any of your DEX deals have been hijacked by shady super-coders.
- Crucible: In this project, users can subscribe to numerous reward programs, keep tokens safe, and move your crucible and its contents quickly.
- Copper: Powered by LBPs, a platform for open, transparent, and user-friendly Token Launch Auctions.
Mist is a play-to-earn game supported by the Epic Game Store and built on the Binance Smart Chain. Also, this game was created with Unity and Mist framework. In this game, players can collect NFTs, fight epic monsters and explore infinite immersive environments.
Also, this game has developed its metaverse, which will offer an easy drag-and-drop framework for creating mini-games, dungeons, and side games in the Mist metaverse. In these mini-games, players can earn tokens, and the game owner will receive a percentage.
MistSwap is a smartBCH exchange and a set of tools aimed at empowering individuals. This DeFi platform is based on the famous SushiSwap exchange that works with BCH, where users can trade, launch, stake, farm, and build.
Therefore, in this decentralized initiative, people can:
- Instantaneous international trade. It’s completely open-source.
- Built on smartBCH, with 5-second block intervals, cheap fees, and genuinely decentralized architecture. You may be your bank.
- Concentrate on getting the most market share and rewarding liquidity providers the most.
The Alchemist’s native token is $MIST and is currently trading at $39,78 with a marketcap of $49 million and a 24-hour trading volume of $8.5 million. Also, its circulating and total supply is 1.2 million tokens.
$MIST is this game’s native token, which is currently trading at $0.11 with a marketcap of $6.2 million and a 24-hour trading volume of $927,000. Also, its circulating and total supply is 56,3 and 100 million tokens, respectively.
MistSwap’s native token is $MIST which price is $0.02 when writing this article. It has a 24-hour trading volume of $43,000 and a diluted marketcap of $6.8 million. Also, its circulating and total supply is 332 million tokens.
The platform has recently launched “The Alchemist Fractal,” which defines the high-level structure of the Alchemist ecosystem by sharing various responsibilities for different functions of the project.
According to Gate.io, until December 16th, Mist has gained 24.2%, which converts it into the most profitable game in this IDO launchpad.
Also, the game has completed its demo version, giving 900 players the possibility to play it.
The farming platform of MistSwap is constant developments. In the last week, it has introduced five new farms.
Also, MistSwap has over $4.7 million locked on the platform, converting it into the second DeFi platform with the highest quantity of tokens in its LPs in the BCH ecosystem.
Moreover, we hope you have learned from these MIST Tokens
Finally, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Above all, for more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.