Cryptocurrency gained traction with unrivaled momentum in recent years. But what was once free and unregulated now faces a common threat. Central bodies and governments are relentlessly trying to regulate crypto. How people can spend their crypto on products and services without being subject to regulation remains a mystery. Here is the first part.
Here is where CryptoCart comes to play. CryptoCart enables anyone to purchase physical goods from over 2,000 brands across 53 countries with popular cryptocurrencies.
What Are the Advantages Of CryptoCart?
- CryptoCart ships worldwide without KYC needs and crypto-to-fiat taxes.
- It also has a comprehensive reward system for its users.
- The CryptoCart Vault, on the other hand, assists in the long-term stability and growth of the ecosystem.
How Does CryptoCart Work?
CryptoCart will receive a commission on every purchase made with CryptoCart Marketplace and the Crypto E-Gift Card Store. All Amazon purchases will earn them a commission of 1–12%, and all e-gift card purchases will earn them 1%.
The platform will buy $CC from the market and store it in the CryptoCart Vault. The purchase will be random to avoid market manipulation.
Essentially, every purchase made on CryptoCart will positively impact the price of $CC.
Let us examine the CC token and its use cases.
— CryptoCart 🛒 (@CryptoCartCC) September 25, 2022
Native Token of CryptoCart – $CCV2 Token
The CC token is built on the Ethereum blockchain and is the initial native coin of the CryptoCart platform. CryptoCart has successfully bridged the token to BNB Smart Chain and Polygon, and is working to bring it to Avalanche.
The CC token is a fixed supply token with deflationary mechanics built into its smart contract. $CC is capped at 1,000,000 tokens. The token allocation is as follows.
- 37.5% – public sale
- 25% – reward pool
- 23.2% – Uniswap liquidity
- 8% – marketing
- 5.5% – team
The prime focus of the token is to incentivize platform users. In addition, the token also has the added advantage of building buy pressure and funding the platform’s development.
The team relaunched the $CC token as CCV2 after an exploit that breached the deployer and pulled the liquidity (328 Ethereum). The previous holders received the new $CCV2 token in a 1:1 ratio as their $CC holdings. The hacker, however, returned the funds to the deployer wallet.
CryptoCart has learned from the hack and has taken the necessary steps to make CryptoCart V2 safer and more secure. Other features of CryptoCart include:
- Based on token holdings, discount up to 100% in shipping charges.
- Discounts in transactions.
- Cashback rewards for holders.
The rewards will be either via the native token or a redeemable ERC1155 NFT voucher (locked to a specific product or promotion). Users can also burn NFT vouchers in exchange for the equivalent CCV2 token.
CryptoCart has partnered with many prominent blockchain leaders and countless small projects. That said, the team is not fully doxxed. They, nevertheless, have undertaken KYC with an independent influencer, Defi_Owl, on the understanding that Defi_Owl can release all data if the team acts maliciously.
Where to Buy CCV2 Tokens
- First, you need to have an account in the exchange and then add money to it.
- Next, buy USDT with the fiat you just added.
- Finally, search for CCV2/USDT and buy it with the USDT.
You now have CCV2 tokens in your Exchange account. You can withdraw it to your wallet.
To buy the coin from Uniswap or PancakeSwap, follow the below steps.
- Transfer some ETH or BNB from an exchange like Binance or Coinbase to your wallet.
- Connect the wallet to Uniswap or PancakeSwap.
- Choose ETH (Uniswap) or BNB (PancakeSwap) at the top and click “Select a token” at the bottom.
- Search for CCV2.
- Select the amount of ETH or BNB you want to spend, and you will see the amount of $CCV2 you will receive. Click Swap.
- The wallet will open a new window and ask you for confirmation. Click confirm. Then wait until the transaction is complete.
When the project was hacked, the team did not turn their backs on the community. Especially in a market that is terrified of taking ownership, it is a positive move.
The team is now on a mission to bridge the gap between decentralized finance and e-commerce. With solid working products and little to no competitors, the potential of CryptoCart is high.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ Check out our most up-to-date research, NFT and Metaverse buy, and how to protect your portfolio in this market by checking out our Altcoin Buzz Access group. And for a limited time, it’s totally FREE. Just click the link and try it today.