122%, 7108%, 250% APY, and more than 1 billion % APY. How are such insane APYs even possible with digital assets?
As a general rule of thumb, the higher the APY, the riskier the pool. But, with some proven strategies that we share with you before, in this article. you will learn how you can earn up to 3 digit APYs without too much risk.
The app is on a mission to make crypto passive income easy for everyone. But does it offer stablecoin APY double than Binance Earn? More importantly, is it safe? Let’s find out.
What is Yield App?
Yield App is a digital wealth platform that lets anyone manage their digital assets simply and securely. You can use the platform as a web app on your PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Dedicated apps for Android and iOS will launch very soon.
With its intuitive interface, you can visualize traditional and cryptocurrency investment portfolios. The platform enables anyone to earn market-leading rates on their digital assets at the touch of a button. It’s important to mention that most of DeFi dApps only have a web platform. So, it is a big improvement that Yield App can provide digital assets investment tools by an app.
On the other hand, the Yield app provides to its users one of the secrets of DeFi protocol: The accumulation of interest daily or auto-compounding, which means that users can start getting profits from the first day and 24/7 with a minimum investment of $100.
Also, you have several fantastic features such as
- In-app conversions between all the digital assets.
- Transactional records.
- Activity log.
- Fiat on-ramp to buy digital assets directly on the platform.
- Auto deploy and auto compound features.
Yield App Team & Partners
Yield app is built by highly experienced experts from around the globe with experience in Fintech, traditional finance, asset management, and the digital asset sector.
Therefore, the Yield App team has a track record of success in both Fintech and traditional finance. For example, Tim Frost, the CEO of Yield App, was a co-founder of Wirex and had a senior position at Eqibank.
On the other hand, the Yield App has prestigious partners in the crypto ecosystem like X21, TrustSwap, AGE Crypto Asset Investment Fund, among others.
How to Open an Account in Yield App
These are the steps to open an account in Yield App:
- Create a new account and complete KYC level 2 to be able to earn on your digital assets.
Note: If you don’t complete KYC level 2, your digital assets will not earn rewards as of April 1st, 2022. More info here. Also, you can use the 2FA verification to make your account more secure.
2. After verifying your account, you can deposit USDC, USDT, BTC, ETH, and YLD into your wallet. You can do it from metamask. Discover how to do it here.
3. Access the portfolios to earn rewards on your digital assets. Simply click earn from the dashboard or portfolio section, and select the amount.
The Yield app has 6 investment portfolios:
- BTC: + 8% p.a. (3-5% in BTC / 1-3% in YLD)
- ETH + 8% p.a. (3-5% in ETH / 1-3% in YLD)
- Stables (DAI, USDC. USDT): + 14% p.a. (7-11% / 1-3% in YLD)
- YLD: 0-6% on stake and 12% p.a with the lock up(Membership Reward program)
Source: Yield App
However, these yields depend on the tier you apply to. The platform has 4 membership tiers which depend on how many YLD tokens you stake.
Bronze: 0-999 YLD
Silver: 1000 – 9,999 YLD
Gold: 10,000 – 19,999 YLD
Diamond: 20,000 + YLD
Moreover, Yield App has been open about how they pay their customers’ annual yields. The platform delivers quarterly reports that include a comprehensive part of portfolio management. Therefore, Yield App has hired Armanino, one of the top independent accounting and auditing companies in the US, to undertake an in-depth audit of its operations.
YLD, The Native Token.
The native token is YLD lets its holders boost earnings by moving customers through the tiers. For example, if you stake 20,000 YLD you will receive 6% on YLD + the highest possible rewards on your other digital assets.
Moreover, at the time of writing this article, the price of YLD is $0.236 that has a market cap of $35.3 million with a 24-hour trading volume of $1.2 million. Also, the circulating and total supply is at 149.7 and 300 million tokens respectively.
Also, the platform allows you to lock up YLD for 12 months to receive 12% on your tokens. So far, more than 75 million tokens were locked up by customers and it shows the great loyalty and trust people have in the platform.
Check out our stat comparison between Feb 18, 2022 and March 4, 2022. We continue to make steady progress! Thanks everyone for your continued support 👏 pic.twitter.com/VTqg0Euu1L
— Yield App (@YieldApp) March 7, 2022
In addition, you can buy YLD on 1inch, AscendEx, Bithumb Global, Bittrex Global, Gate.io, KuCoin, SushiSwap, Uniswap, or Quickswap.
Note: The Yield App follows regulation and is a licensed Fintech company under the Estonian as a Provider of Virtual Currency
Roadmap 2022 & Latest News
Moreover, here are the latest developments:
- Yield App is now the official sponsor of The Bitcoin Conference 2022 in Miami.
- More than 75 million YLD have already been locked in The Yield App.
- The Yield App has entered the metaverse by developing digital sneakers represented by NFTs with can be used in a metaverse. This is thanks to its partnership with Swappable NFTs.
On the other hand, you can see the next milestones that the Yield app has in the rest of 2022:
- Yield App is hard at work developing the much-anticipated mobile app for both Android and iOS.
- The referral program will allow loyal customers to earn additional YLD rewards.
- Offer a card allowing consumers to deposit and withdraw straight to their bank accounts.
Finally, as you can see, Yield App is an innovative digital wealth platform that bridges the worlds of traditional and digital assets. This platform allows customers to earn passive income on some of the world’s most popular digital assets. Therefore, if you want a secure passive income, this is a very serious platform to consider.
Moreover, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Above all, for more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.