Tezos-based projects, developers, and end-users to enjoy top-notch DeFi services and solutions following the launch of Crunchy.
Developers designed Crunchy as a DeFi-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform to specifically provide Tezos projects with top-notch DeFi solutions. Interestingly, crDAO token holders control the DaaS platform while autonomous developers manage it. This helps to ensure that the platform remains decentralized and not under the influence of any governing body. Also, the DaaS Platform will provide interested persons with top products needed to facilitate easy foray into the Tezos DeFi ecosystem.
This article provides an in-depth overview of the Crunchy ecosystem, its major features, and what users should expect from the DaaS platform.
.@CrunchyTez offers DeFi-as-a-Service (#DaaS), including a full suite of products available to anyone looking to start in the #Tezos #DeFi space.#Crunchy offers an abundance of both #DeFi services and solutions to projects, #developers, and end-users.https://t.co/t8hlZYYbQl
— Tezos (@tezos) June 8, 2022
Let’s find out more about the Crunchy ecosystem.
Fun Facts About Crunchy
There are several important facts about the DeFi-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform, Crunchy. Some of these facts include:
- Easy Token Integration – The DaaS platform boasts of products and services that are compatible with both FA1.2 and FA2 tokens.
- Trust – Crunchy is also interested in building trust among its community members.
- Governance – The entire Crunchy ecosystem is controlled and maintained by CrDAO token holders. This, in essence, means that CrDAO tokens are the native governance token of the DaaS platform. The token currently has a capped supply of 12,000 CrDAO tokens. The supply of the token may be increased in the future, if a proposal to that effect is successfully passed.
- Finally, Crunchy also completed its pre-sale event last week with 18,900,000 CRUNCH tokens sold. Currently, interested persons can now purchase CRUNCH tokens on QuipuSwap.
Crunchy Core Services
It is no hidden fact that the DeFi ecosystem is still very much nascent. This means there are still a lot of pitfalls and very little information on how to navigate the DeFi sphere. Crunchy, a DeFi-as-a-Service platform, plans to change this narrative. The DaaS platform looks to simplify DeFi processes and make these solutions available to interested persons.
Some of the core features of Crunchy include:
1. Farms – Farms on Crunchy involves providing users with the opportunity to earn rewards by providing liquidity. This means that interested persons will have the opportunity to provide liquidity on AMM exchanges. Liquidity providers may also enjoy important benefits like voting rights.
Crunchy is also a Farm-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform. This means that it provides farming services to everyone, developers inclusive. The DaaS platform also boasts of simplified UI that provides a top-notch farming experience for LPs.
2. DeFi Wallet – The Crunchy DeFi wallet is perfect for tracking transactions on Tezos. The wallet also makes it possible to track transactions on Crunchy and across other blockchain networks. The wallet also boasts a history feature. Therefore, making it possible to easily view users’ wallet activities.
— Crunchy (@CrunchyTez) May 23, 2022
3. Deep Freezers – These serve as a smart contract vault for developers to lock up liquidity for a specific period. Tokens locked in deep freezers cannot be withdrawn before the expiry of the specified period. However, ownership of the vault can be transferred during the lock up period.
Other top-notch features include: egg timers, token blenders, pie slicer, meat locker, and slow cooker.
In conclusion, Crunchy is basically still in the works with many of its services like its pie slicer, lotteries, crDAO formation, AMM-as-a-Service, etc. set to launch in the near future. Tezos, on the other hand, is the go-to blockchain for builders, creators, and innovators. The blockchain is also popular for its eco-friendly stance. The DeFi-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform will also catapult the entire Tezos ecosystem to new heights in the decentralized finance (DeFi) space.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT buys with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.