There are literally thousands of projects on the market today. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Algorand, Avalanche, Cardano, etc. are some of the well-known projects. But there are others. Some have potential but less popularity.
Over the past few months, projects like Kujira have gained more visibility and attention in the market. Experts have different opinions about Kujira. Some believe it is a good long-term investment.
However, your investment must come from knowing about a project, its use cases, and its potential for success, not from speculating. Now, let’s talk about Kujira and its features.
Dive into @TeamKujira, a blockchain project on @cosmos, in this article by Zerocap Analyst Beau Chaseling.
Focused on DeFi infrastructure and sustainable fintech, Kujira supports web3 users above all else.https://t.co/6txpPAq8CB#crypto #defi #blockchain #fintech
— Zerocap (@zerocapwealth) March 27, 2023
What is Kujira?
“Kujira,” the Japanese word for “whale,” is a DeFi protocol bent on turning crypto newbies into experts and whales. Whales are crypto users who hold a large number of certain tokens. Kujira aims to achieve this high ambition by providing easy-to-use tools at cheap rates.
Kujira’s mantra boldly claims that “Everyone deserves to be a whale.” That’s a pretty bold statement. Now let’s see how it goes about achieving that. Kujira plans to level the DeFi playing field by offering dapps for the average crypto user. According to the team, the project will help crypto users “generate income regardless of market direction and be inclusive of all blockchains and networks.”
GM good people. Hope everyone is going ok out there.
It's now more important than ever to have properly backed / decentralized stables.
We're building a platform where teams can easily create their own collateralized stables.
More below 👇
— Kujira 🉐 (@TeamKujira) March 13, 2023
The Cosmos-based Layer-1 protocol provides fintech solutions to regular crypto users, protocols, and builders. With Kujira, retail investors are sure of accessing opportunities previously believed to be exclusive to the elite. Kujira has four main apps:
Each app has its own use cases. But they are all designed to help retail investors find the next DeFi opportunity in their journey to becoming crypto whales. Let’s talk about them.
Yes 🤙 We are in the @TeamKujira ecosystem.
This ecosystem just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
Soon it'll look like in cartoons when someone pulls out a scroll and it hits the floor 🐳📜
Good times.$KUJIhttps://t.co/2i7CZD1muZ pic.twitter.com/QR2lhoVEuC
— Kuji Kast (@KujiKast) March 7, 2023
How Kujira Works?
1) FIN: FIN is the permissionless and decentralized token exchange built with Cosmos. It does not deal with liquidity pools. This way, it removes the need for inflationary incentives and bots and the risks of impairment loss.
This means that investors do need to be given inflationary tokens to keep them in the pool. So, FIN enables Kujira to be cost-friendly, as traders do not have to pay extra for executing their trades.
Item 2. FIN, 100% on chain order book DEX. You can buy and sell various assets directly from your wallet.
Same as Binance or Kucoin apart from one key difference which is, all your assets are under your control.
Go here to tradehttps://t.co/V7rWuDhg5Z pic.twitter.com/g8QqplNjMu
— Bro🐋 (@yoo_bro1589) January 26, 2023
2) ORCA: ORCA is a marketplace specially designed for liquidated collateral. Kujira users can leverage it to liquidate multiple assets. Users can also participate in securing their favorite assets and earn interest.
2/ Kujira originally launched ORCA on Terra back in 2021.
ORCA is a liquidations marketplace, initially built to provide higher capital efficiency to Anchor liquidations.$UST was supposed to be part of the solution – but we all know how that went.
— Weka (@wekaaxyz) September 4, 2022
ORCA gives users the option to convert existing UST bids to aUST. UST’s value has terribly declined since Terra’s crash almost a year ago. So, Kujira created aUST, an interest-bearing asset, to remedy this.
3) BLUE: This is the Kujira ecosystem dashboard. Here’s a list of things it enables:
- Staking of KUJI: Users can stake their KUJI tokens to validate transactions on the Kujira network. In return, they’ll earn a staking reward.
- Claim rewards: Users can claim their rewards on BLUE. However, this is after they have staked $KUJI or voted on a proposal.
- Swapping of KUJI: Users can swap their KUJI for other available assets on Kujira.
- Voting on governance: Users can vote on core proposals that decide the network’s direction.
- Bridging: Users can move their assets from other platforms to Kujira.
4) Finder: With Finder, you can track addresses, validators, transactions, and more. It provides the tools for users’ market research.
🔥 @TeamKujira is built on @cosmos, developed to support users and devs in DeFi. @TeamKujira builds many dApps in its product suite, from investment to product development, including Kujira Orca, Kujira Fin, Kujira Blue, and Kujira Finder
Below is the roadmap of @TeamKujira 👇 pic.twitter.com/Kt9gdqV4Yl
— Cosmos Allday ⚛️ (@Cosmos_allday) January 6, 2023
Why is Kujira Unique?
There are several features that make Kujira notable:
- Semi-permissioned: Kujira is semi-permissioned. This means that projects have to be voted in through governance on Kujira before they can be launched on the network. This ensures quality and sustainability. It is also a good plus for decentralization.
- Built with the Cosmos SDK: As mentioned earlier, Kujira is built with the Cosmos SDK. Cosmos has a reputation for its security, modularity, and flexibility. So apps on Kujira can enjoy some form of diversity.
- On-chain Scheduler: Kujira has an on-chain scheduler. So, protocols do not need much reliance on bots to be built. This results in fewer fees and increased efficiency.
The Kuji Token
$KUJI provides rewards to users either through staking or trading. This token was launched on November 11th, 2021, at a price of $4.6822. However, the price entered a declining phase and stayed bearish.
It continued to fluctuate and hit rock bottom in early June 2022. It traded at an all-time low of $0.001501 on June 9. However, it began to see some positive signs in early July and climbed up to $1.7006. But, like the rest of the market, the bear market had its claws in it. It currently trades at $0.545324.
Finally, #KUJI is the #KUJIRA's native coin, which is designed to capture all the values from it's ecosystem.
By staking #KUJI on chain, you can earn basket of real yield in many assets and participate in governance vote.
Visit the main website here.https://t.co/qG6roDohcb
— Bro🐋 (@yoo_bro1589) January 26, 2023
The KUJI token is listed on a number of exchanges. But it cannot be purchased directly with fiat. However, you can buy it by first buying Bitcoin, ETH, USDT, or BNB from any top exchange. Then, transfer it to the exchange that offers to trade Kuji.
Kujira aims to provide tools for crypto users to better their experiences. There’s no doubt it has potential and should be observed. However, only time will tell how much success it can achieve. But by building a user-friendly product and a thriving community, it stands a chance to be a hit.
⬆️ For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ Our popular Altcoin Buzz Access group generates tons of alpha for our subscribers. And for a limited time, it’s Free. Click the link and join the conversation today.