The journey started as “Monaco” in June 2016. But two years later, the company decided to reinvent and rebrand itself into Crypto.com. Since then, it has grown from strength to strength and become a pioneering payment and cryptocurrency company.
Whenever there is any talk of Crypto.com, one thing invariably comes through. It is the platform’s commitment to the mission of accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Led by CEO, Kris Marszalek, CFO, Rafael Melo, and CTO, Gary Or, the platform boasts of an energetic and invested team helping it to steer towards its vision. Touted as a leading fintech company, Crypto.com has its headquarters in Hong Kong. Its user base, however, spans across Asia, Europe, and the US.
Investors have two tokens to choose from – MCO and CRO, with both providing a range of benefits. Here is a quick look at the expansive line-up of crypto-oriented services available to the platform users.
- Payment cards: Users can choose from five tiers of VISA-backed reward cards.
- Trading: Investors can buy and sell 50+ coins on Crypto.com or trade 35+ market pairs on Crypto.com Exchange.
- Mobile app: Users can download a mobile app that is integrated with Crypto.com’s card and exchange.
- Credit lines: Users can borrow stablecoins at a 50% loan-to-value ratio.
- Earning: Users can stake coins and earn 2-16% on the deposited value.
- Payment processing: Merchants can accept crypto payments through Crypto.com.
In this section, we bring you the latest news from Crypto.com and regular updates about the various product releases and offers.