According to DappRadar, Splinterlands and Alien World have more than 340,000 and 248,000 active users, respectively. Also, between these two games, there are more than USD 2.38 billion in balances.
Crypto games are getting more users and investments. So, this is the sector where you should search for new potential projects that are yet in the early stages. If you are looking for such gems in December, read this article until the end, as we have handpicked the top 5 crypto games for December 2021 that we believe will have a chance at 100x growth. So stick around to the end.
Meland.ai is the first decentralized Learn-to-Earn platform where gamers challenge questions, design quizzes, construct, own, and monetize their gaming experience on the Polygon blockchain.
What we like is that it is a free-to-play, learn-to-earn, and play-to-earn game. Also, an essential milestone that Meland wants to achieve is a massive gamified knowledge content platform rewarding their users to learn, create and play.
All rewards will have an exchange mechanism with Meland.ai’s token, $MELD.
Moreover, The Meland platform includes three main components: Play, Learn and Create, making users earn money. Therefore, here are how users can play and earn tokens:
- Challenge questions by attack and defense.
- Create quizzes.
- Build something in the editor.
- Among others.
Source: Meland docs
Tokenomics, Investors & Roadmap
The game has two native tokens:
- $MELD (BEP-20 token played in Polygon)
- Ditamin is the in-game currency.
$MELD can buy assets on Polygon so far, the cross-chain feature will be added. Also, the $MELD token can be exchanged for Ditamin at any time. So, the amount of Digital Vitamin redeemable per each $MELD token will be determined by the DER (Daily Exchange Rate)
On the other hand, Meland has a burning mechanism that charges 5% of all MELD token transaction volume as transaction fees. Therefore, the Foundation will get 40% of these fees to incentivize token holders and inventors.
In addition, Meland has a big group of leading investors, where you will find companies like AU21 Capital, Poolz Ventures, BinStarter, Dutch Crypto Investors, TrustPad, etc.
Finally, according to their roadmap, the team is working on the building:
- Participating Quiz
- NFT bulletin board, among others.
- DAO Mechanism
- Adaptive learning system
- NFT Staking, among others.
Above all, one of the most important goals of Meland is to be a fully decentralized platform.
How to Participate in Meland?
Anyone can start playing the game with their metamask account. So, if you want to pocket some tokens, mark these IDO launches:
💰Don't miss your chance to buy $MELD at the lowest price!
🥳Stay tuned pic.twitter.com/OBiIGhxNDK
— Onebit Ventures (@onebit_ventures) November 30, 2021
On December 6th, users can sign up for the whitelist. Therefore, users need to qualify for BSCStation’s tier model to stake at least 15,000 BSCS or a required number of BSCS-BUSD/ BSCS-BNB LP tokens to guarantee an allocation in this IDO.
People can apply on BinStarter IDO on December 6th, where the whitelist will be opened from November 17th to December 5th.
On the other hand, BinStarter has a tier system of 6 levels.
The IDO for the same is set to take place soon with a token price of $0.035 on December 7th.
Metastrike is a free-to-play, play-to-earn VR Role-Playing First Person Shooter game similar to Counter-Strike, which includes a metaverse.
Also, this game has two tokens:
- $MTS is the first token: It comes with a Max Supply of 565 million and can be used to advance maps with rare NFT drops. Also, it operates for in-game activities and for staking to receive weekly rewards.
- The second token is $MTT: It doesn’t have a max supply. $ MTT is an in-game token that is given to reward players. The token has a burning mechanism.
Source: Metastrike docs
Roadmap & Investors
According to the roadmap, the team is currently working on IDO, Pre-álpha release, Marketplace, and NFT sale.
On the other hand, Metastrike has leading investors like GD10 Ventures, Seedify, and Enjinstarter.
Finally, to participate in metastrike, you can purchase the $MTS tokens that have the BEP-20 standard, distributed in 4 parts: Seed, Strategic, Private, Public IDO. Nowadays, there is no detailed information about the IDO, so stay tuned to Metastrike’s social media accounts.
3. Synesis One
Synesis One is a decentralized community of dedicated contributors, traders, and consumers. They can cooperate or compete to build the Web3 Data Utility and monetize its ontology primitives in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), Kanons, that anyone can relate to and collect.
Source: Synesis One
The platform will work in a multi-chain setting. To save gas, Synesis One V1 smart contracts will be deployed on the Solana Blockchain ($SOL), with further deployments on other chains to follow.
When fully deployed, the entire operating system of Synesis One will be:
- Censorship resistant (no one can stop it)
- Decentralized (no one controls it)
- Permissionless (anyone can use it)
- Secure (anyone can verify the transaction).
Also, Synesis One has four main features:
- Data Yield farming: Players stake their NFTs in the Synesis DAO ecosystem.
- Secured Data: Transform crowdsourcing information into monetary assets and uncover hidden value in ordinary thoughts and languages.
- NFT Data Marketplace: Synesis generates NFTs from 10,000 of the most often used words.
- DeFi: They use DeFI composability to transform AI data into a financial asset, revealing the hidden value held in human cognition and language.
Tokenomics & Partners
It is powered by two utility and work tokens:
- Reward token
- Powers SynesisDAO
- DeFi composable NFT
- Earn claimable rewards
- AI-generated digital art.
— Synesis One (@synesis_one) November 26, 2021
On the other hand, nowadays, the platform has leading partners like A195 Capital, Cultur3 Capital, and GBIC. Finally, until now, there has been no date for an IDO or a pre-launch. Therefore, stay tuned to social media accounts.
4. Astra Guild Ventures
Astra Guild Ventures (AGV) is a DAO that invests in Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) and other blockchain assets. Their goal is to create the world’s biggest community of NFT and blockchain technology leaders, enthusiasts, and contributors.
The $AGV Token, which will have a total supply of 2 billion, will be used for
- Proposing and voting in the DAO Governance Board
- Receiving rewards through various DAO activities
- Participating in DAO events and accessing exclusive content
- Paying for services in the AGV network, consulting, among others.
How to Participate in Astra Guild Ventures?
Anyone can get involved in the $AGV private sale by applying to the whitelist. To do that, you need to:
- Enter to the Astra Guild website
- Connect your metamask wallet
- Click on “Whitelist Now”
Also, you can click on “Start your adventure.” In this section, you will be able to mint your AGV card, which is your key to the AGV metaverse.
AGV is set to IDO on Lithium Ventures on December 7th 2021 at 5pm UTC
👉Raise size — $300,000
👉Price per token — $0.2
👉Vesting — 20% on TGE then 13.33% per month for 6 months
👉Mcap on IDO — $6.55m
— Astra Guild Ventures (@AstraGuild) December 1, 2021
On the other hand, the $AGV private sale was closed on November 27th. Therefore, there will be a public sale shortly, so stay tuned to their social media accounts to see the latest announcements.
Solice is an open 3D environment with infinite possibilities: a VR metaverse where users play, construct, own, socialize, and sell their immersive virtual experiences on the Solana blockchain.
We're LIVE on @medium! ✅
Introducing Solice and learn about how we plan to elevate the #metaverse experience by leveraging GameFi, UGC, Play-to-Earn, DeFi elements, and more!
📖 Read more at: https://t.co/Dhhlq5pRRc
— Solice (@solice_io) November 23, 2021
We like this game because the platform solves users’ lack of immersiveness and asset ownership while maintaining visual performance.
Some of Solice’s features:
- Solice ID: This is the access to the metaverse. Users will be able to connect their wallets to their Solice IDs for identification purposes.
- Play-to-Earn: The platform will be implemented to a Play-to-Earn mechanism into the metaverse at a later point.
- DeFi Components: To provide intriguing features, the Solice metaverse uses cutting-edge DeFi protocols.
- Marketplace: Users will see goods in 3D VR, providing potential purchasers with a more immersive, customer-focused experience.
📰 Solice has shared an early sketch of their metaverse 🗾
1st round of their land presales will go live in Q1 2022. Solice will be the first open world VR metaverse where users can play, build, own, socialize & monetize their virtual experiences in an immersive way on Solana ⚡️ pic.twitter.com/h3rD2HjYHf
— Maven Chronicles (@mavenchronicles) November 20, 2021
How to Participate in Solice?
You can get involved in Solice by participating in the following IDOs:
Nowadays, there are no details about the IDO in Red Kite. However, their social media accounts announced it. So, stay tuned for the official launch date.
To apply to an IDO in Red Kite, you need to:
- Achieve one of the four tiers to be eligible to join by staking in the platform
- Pass through a KYC process.
- Apply to Whitelist.
You can see more details in the following guide.
Nowadays, there are no details about the IDO in GameFi. However, their social media accounts announced it. So, stay tuned for the official launch date.
To apply to a public sale in the IDO in Red Kite, you need to:
- Go to GameFi.
- Stake GameFi’s native token, $GAFI. Here is a guide about it.
- Complete a KYC process.
- Join the $MECH IGO Pool.
- Apply to the whitelist.
Join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.