The cryptocurrency space has been erroneously believed to be synonymous with Bitcoin. This couldn’t be further from the truth because, aside from Bitcoin, we have a myriad of cryptocurrency projects dubbed altcoins. Altcoins, to a large extent, are helping to expand the crypto and blockchain space, providing a wide range of services beyond financial services, which is the sole function of Bitcoin. Several altcoin projects are springing up that are worth checking out.
This article covers in detail several upcoming altcoin projects showing the potential of being able to achieve a 100x moonshot price rally. Thus, becoming the next big thing in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
5 Hottest 100x Moonshot Upcoming Altcoin Projects
Project #1: DAFI
First on our list of hot altcoin projects is DAFI, which is focused on revolutionizing incentive models. The blockchain looks to encourage its network participants to take part in staking without leading to hyperinflation. Most blockchain projects suffer from hyperinflation. This is because most times they reward liquidity providers (LPs) on their platform with tokens.
As more people join the network, there is usually an increase in both the price of the token and its circulating supply. What this means is that there will be an increase in price without a corresponding increase in usage or adoption. This issue is known as the “broken token model,” and it currently stands as one of the major issues in the decentralized technology space. DAFI looks to solve this issue.
DAFI Protocol’s Proposed Solution
To prevent the occurrence of hyperinflation, DAFI uses a demand-bonded curve to reward network participants. Every cryptocurrency, blockchain, and application can create a synthetic dToken from their native token. The synthetic is pegged to the demand of the network and distributed to users. Also, DAFI facilitates supply adjustments of the token, therefore motivating network participants to work towards driving adoption. Subsequently, preventing the occurrence of hyperinflation.
Also, long-term participants will receive more rewards over time as compared to early participants who are most likely only interested in harnessing the initial hype of the project.
The crypto project has recorded several amazing achievements. Some of them include:
- DAFI staking went live on BitMax on March 18. Within a week over 40 million DAFI were staked.
- The completion of its private sale on February 25, 2021. The private sale raised approximately $900,000.
- DAFI was facilitated by an arm of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS), known as the NatWest Bank.
- It also launched its MVP v1.0 protocol on November 26, 2020.
- Razor Network is charged with providing reliable price feeds for DAFI smart contracts.
- The project also recently entered a strategic partnership with both Phantasma Chain and Basic.
- It is also affiliated with top academic institutions like the Universities of York, Leeds, and Manchester.
- DAFI recently partnered with Bridge Mutual to integrate synthetics for their staking rewards.
- Interested persons can also now track their DAFI tokens on the Blockfolio application.
- DAFI, on March 19, announced that a strategic partnership with API3 to help create secure oracles for its synthetic tokens.
Same chains. New possibilities.
(Contract address will be posted tomorrow in official channels only) pic.twitter.com/Bleq4AKPJC
— DAFI Protocol (@DafiProtocol) March 16, 2021
Several exciting updates are expected to take place on DAFI over the next couple of months.
- Last November, it disclosed plans to launch a Synthetic platform sometime in March 2021. Though the date hasn’t been specified, we expect this update to go live soon.
- Interestingly, DAFI plans to launch a Synthetic Creating product in April 2021. It has also disclosed plans to officially launch its synthetic rewards staking sometime in Q2 2021. The launch is a crucial milestone for the crypto project.
Project #2 LABS Group
This is an upcoming altcoin project interested in bringing together blockchain technology and the real estate space. Traditional real estate investment is essentially illiquid, capital intensive, and generally ineffective. Labs looks to put an end to these issues. The platform looks to provide fractionalized property ownership. This means that with as little as $1,000, interested persons can buy a piece of any choice resort anywhere in the world.
- The platform lowers the cost of investing in real estate as compared to traditional real estate investments.
- The platform also makes it possible for users to access DeFi loans while making use of their digital assets as collateral.
- On January 20, 2021, LABS group disclosed that they will be distributing 80% of all net income to stakers on the platform.
- $LABS staking pool went live on MantraDAO on March 30, 2021.
- LABS Group recently partnered with RioDeFi and GreaterChina (GCA) Capital.
- It has also partnered with Enjin and Centrifuge.
- The real estate platform also disclosed a strategic partnership with DuckDAO to serve as one of its launchpad projects.
- On March 8, LABS carried out its IDO on Poolz.
— LABS Group (@labsgroupio) March 7, 2021
- On March 15, the LABS Group IDO was launched on the Uniswap DEX.
- LABS Group also recently partnered with KardiaChain, giving it access to make use of KardiaChain’s DualNode to help expand the real estate NFT marketplace.
Project #3 DELTA
Popularly known as a crypto derivatives exchange, DELTA is touted as offering futures trading (100x) as well as perpetual swap contracts on both Bitcoin and approximately over 35 altcoins. The derivative exchange boasts of being safe and secure, as well as fast APIs. It also has a 24/7 trader support service on all its channels.
Interestingly, the platform currently does not provide its users any form of fiat interaction as it is looking to become an agnostic platform geographically. Stani Kulechov, the founder of Aave, is also a member of the Delta advisory team.
- Delta closed $5 Million in a private sale of $DETO.
- The exchange officially went live in November 2018.
- In May 2020, it debuted its Interest Account, offering users interest as high as 10% without locking funds at all.
- Next, in August 2020, it also launched Calendar Spread Contracts with leverage as high as 200x.
- In September 2020, it furthermore launched its centralized AMM pools for crypto derivatives.
- In February 2021, it launched its crypto bot trading service, allowing users to earn profits by simply putting their funds on auto-pilot.
- Starting March 30, 2021, DETO tokens will be available for sale on the Delta exchange. Interested persons will, however, need to complete a KYC verification process.
- $DETO, the native token is listing on Delta Exchange on March 31. This is the only way to buy DETO.
Project #4 BLANK
Anonymity and privacy are some of the founding principles of blockchain and crypto. These principles are, however, being threatened every day. There are several loopholes in ensuring privacy when using blockchain technology. For one, a wallet address, once exposed, can be used to trace a transaction as well as the dApp used in carrying out the transaction.
Blank hopes to put an end to this. Blank allows only the individual crypto holder to see, access, and manage their funds. It is up to the individual to keep hidden or share their wealth origins. There’s also no need for Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures.
- The $BLANK liquidity rewards program is going live on March 30.
- DAOMaker is a partner and BLANK investor. DAOMaker will soon add a big amount of BLANK to its reward Vault.
- The Blank token private sale raised approximately $1.8 million.
- On March 19, 2021, Blank went live on both Uniswap and PancakeSwap.
- Blank, on March 18, officially went live on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and PancakeSwap.
- It carried out its public token sale on March 5, 2021.
In less than 3 minutes, both pools on Polkastarter were fully filled.
Official Token Contract: 0xaec7e1f531bb09115103c53ba76829910ec48966 pic.twitter.com/bXtzCRIS6X
— Blank 🔲 (@BlankWallet) March 5, 2021
Project #5 AIOZ
The last item on our list of altcoin projects is AIOZ. This project is interested in linking together the decentralized tech space and the entertainment and movie streaming industry. The global video streaming market, according to 2020 reports, is estimated to be worth about $50.11 billion. Interestingly, this amount is expected to increase by about 21% from 2021 to 2028.
Sadly, this lucrative industry is controlled by only a handful of firms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney, etc., most of which are run on a centralized content delivery network (CDN). However, making use of traditional CDN comes with several shortcomings.
Some of the shortcomings include:
- The cost of operating a CDN is quite high.
- A CDN also requires large computational power, internet bandwidth, etc. to effectively stream content at all times.
- Most times, these players do not have the necessary infrastructure to meet the growing needs of their viewers.
Currently standing as the world’s first-ever fully operational decentralized CDN, AIOZ makes use of nodes to transfer data in a P2P model. This model is cost-effective, faster, and more efficient as compared to a traditional CDN. Also, anyone is allowed to operate nodes and receive AIOZ tokens as rewards.
- On March 27, AIOZ marked a major milestone as it crossed 5,000 active nodes.
- AIOZ Tube is the first platform to make use of the Decentralized CDN. The platform is live already, and viewers earn rewards from simply viewing content.
- AIOZ was incubated by the Master Ventures incubation project (Innovion and MV Fuel).
- On March 16, 2021, AIOZ Network announced an IDO on BSCPAD.
- On Friday, April 2, 2021, AIOZ IDO on Ignition is taking place.
- AIOZ has disclosed plans to launch its OTT platform. Users will be able to stream content, watch movies, etc. by simply using their AIOZ tokens.
- Plans are also in place to launch AIOZ.Tv, a livestreaming app.
The upcoming altcoin projects listed above are making waves in several niches. They are putting blockchain technology to use in spheres other than the finance industry. Although still upcoming, these altcoin projects have a huge potential of achieving amazing price rallies because of the top-notch use cases they are bringing to life.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Find out more about the crypto and blockchain space on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided.
Do your own due diligence and rating before making any investments and consult your financial advisor. The researched information presented we believe to be correct and accurate however there is no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.