The Sandbox game is a community-driven and virtual world platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. Players can create their own worlds and monetize them in different ways.
The SAND token which is an ERC-20 token that fuels the Sandbox game ecosystem is having an IEO. This will take place on the Binance Launchpad on 13 August. The total supply of $SAND is 3,000,000,000 and the Binance Launchpad Sale price is 0.008333 USD/SAND.
The Sandbox Game
The Sandbox’s game engine is built on top of Unity and will be able to support mobile platforms in the future. The Sandbox game runs on Ethereum with their currencies, Lands, and assets all upholding an Ethereum standard.
There are 3 products on the Sandbox that are fully functional. Firstly, VoxEdit which allows users to create voxel assets to become Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs). Next, the marketplace where users can sell their own creations or buy other masterpieces. Lastly, the game maker where anyone can create 3D games for free.
Land is a plot of real estate in the Sandbox Game. Players can develop and build their worlds within this. A landowner can fill this asset with games and NFTs and a combination of multiple lands becomes an Estate. Landowners can also rent their lands to generate income. There is a total of 166,464 Lands that exist in the map of the Sandbox metaverse.
|Seed Sale Allocation||515,277,777 SAND|
|Seed Sale Token Price||0.0036 USD / SAND|
|Strategic Sale Allocation||120,000,000 SAND|
|Strategic Sale Token Price||$0.0050 USD / SAND|
|Binance Launchpad Sale Allocation||360,000,000 SAND|
|Binance Launchpad Sale Token Price||0.008333 USD / SAND|
|Binance Launchpad Sale Date||August 13, 2020|
There are several uses cases for SAND.
- SAND is used to purchase equipment, Gems, play games, acquire assets, buy land and customise avatars.
- Sand can be collected through gameplay.
- Holders of SAND can participate in governance decisions by voting for themselves or delegating their votes to others.
- SAND can be staked to earn rewards.
- The Sandbox partnered with Atari in March 2020.
- Gems and Catalysts were introduced into the Sandbox ecosystem.
- Alpha version of Game Maker was released in May 2020.
- Land presale 4 with the introduction of premium Lands and transportation system was conducted in July.
- Launch of the public beta of The Sandbox Game.
- Launch of play-to-earn mechanism.
- Release of multiplayer component.
- Launch of regular LAND token sales.
- Release of VoxEdit 1.0.
- Release of Game Maker 1.0.
- Release of The Sandbox Game.
- Launch of Foundation DAO with SAND staking.
- Release of games on smartphones and tablets.
- Release of user-generated games with multiplayer modes.
- Enabling games on consoles.
- Release of the co-building mode of Game Maker.
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided.
Do your own due diligence and rating before making any investments and consult your financial advisor. The researched information presented we believe to be correct and accurate however there is no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.