The newly launched CryptoRocket trading platform is an advancement over traditional crypto exchanges and CFD (Contract for Difference) brokers. The platform bridges the gap between various types of trading methods. It allows users to trade cryptocurrency, commodities, stocks, and forex, all, in the same platform!
- 1:500 Max Leverage
- 35 Crypto Pairs
- 55 Currency Pairs
- 64 Stocks
- 11 Indices
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Straight Through Processing: CryptoRocket uses Straight Through Processing (STP) execution. Once an order is placed, there is no dealing with desk manipulation or re-quotes. On the contrary, CryptoRocket passes trades straight through at lightning speed to liquidity providers.
- Demo account: CryptoRocket provides a demo account for practice. This makes the less-advanced users confident in using the platform. On top of that, pricing within the demo platform is the same as those within the live trading platform. However, one point to note is that while spreads quoted are the same, conditions may not be. This is because demo accounts are not affected by slippage which is natural and normal on the market. The reason can be attributed to big news events and rapid market movement which is controlled for in a demo environment.
- Advanced platform: Unlike traditional platforms, CryptoRocket provides trading facilities for traders of any experience level. So, first-time traders will find it quite easy to master. However, if the user is an experienced trader, he can have access to a wide variety of charts, tools, and deluxe features.
- Institutional grade liquidity: Another key feature of the CryptoRocket platform is it provides users with institutional grade liquidity. This is secured from top global investment banks, as well as from completely transparent liquidity providers.
- Fast and accurate pricing: CryptoRocket also provides users with consistently fast and accurate pricing.
- Scalping, bots, and hedging are welcome at CryptoRocket.
- No deposit and withdrawal fees
- Same day liquidation
CryptoRocket provides a variety of platform options for users to trade. We have previously created a detailed user guide on how to use the platform.
- CryptoRocket WebTrader: WebTrader offers traders the chance to trade exclusively online, with no need to download and install the MetaTrader platform. A user can thus login to the WebTrader online platform using his CryptoRocket trading account details.
- MetaTrader 4 (Desktop): CryptoRocket provides the very popular MetaTrader 4 platform for download. This platform has more features than the web platform. MetaTrader 4, also known as MT4, is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange traders. MT4 is very popular due to the ability of end-users to write their trading scripts and robots that could automate trading. MetaTrader’s popularity largely stems from its support of algorithmic trading. Important features include:
- Automated trading through expert advisors and MQL4
- Free CodeBase with thousands of technical indicators
- Rich offer of order types: market, pending limits, and stops
- Trading from the chart and price alerts
- CryptoRocket MT4 is available for PC, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices – iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Mobile Trading: This CryptoRocket feature allows users to trade from virtually anywhere using their smartphone or internet-connected tablet. Notable features include:
- Full set of trading orders
- Most popular analytical tools, very similar to the desktop version
- Buy and sell financial instruments in a single click
- Convenient chat with other traders
- Push notifications
Examples of assets available
Note: The below list is not exhaustive
- FX Majors
- AUD / USD
- EUR / USD
- GBP / USD
- USD / JPY
- BTC / USD
- DASH / USD
- ETH / USD
- LTC / USD
- AAPL (Apple Inc.)
- ADSGn (Adidas Salomon)
- AIG (American International Group)
- PA (Air France – KLM)
- ALVG (Allianz AG)
- AMZN (Amazon.com Inc)
- FX Crosses
- AUD / JPY
- AUD / NZD
- CAD / JPY
- EUR / AUD
- XAU / USD
- XAU / EUR
- XPD / USD
Security and the protection of funds
- Bitcoin cold storage: CryptoRocket uses the cold storage method. As a result, the funds are not present on the webserver or any other computer. Instead, they are stored on an external storage device, completely safe from hackers. However, a small amount is kept on the server. This is used to quickly process withdrawal requests. All funds are fully hedged on the largest global exchanges and are never impacted by Bitcoin rate fluctuations.
- Tier-1 processing: CryptoRocket has relationships with only the best payment processors. They have forged solid business connections with some of the top banks in the world.
- Human Intelligent Withdrawal Execution: Withdrawals at CryptoRocket are lightning fast! All withdrawals are processed into the user’s Bitcoin wallet within 3 hours (subject to the speed of the blockchain). The team checks IP records, user analysis patterns, and flags if needed.
- 2FA capable accounts and user behavior analysis security: CryptoRocket uses user behavior analysis. The platform thus programmatically analyzes the habits of users log in and transfer patterns. So, it can flag and analyze patterns of behavior that may be out of the ordinary like logins that are from different parts of the world or time zone changes. As a result, this mitigates and queries unauthorized attempts at withdrawals or transfers.
Leveraged trading is risky. 1:500 leverage is a huge risk. Investors are thus requested to gather the advanced level of experience to avail of such high leverage. Semi-Pro investors, on the other hand, need to look at lower leverages or do standard trading. Despite providing a 24×7 chat help, there are a few FAQs and guides that need to be worked upon. All in all, CryptoRocket provides a very powerful and advanced trading tool. Providing MT4 is especially a gamechanger. There is thus every indication that the platform will create its position in the market.
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided.
Do your own due diligence and rating before making any investments and consult your financial advisor. The researched information presented we believe to be correct and accurate however there is no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. This interview, overview or update article has been compensated for media cooperation and has been sponsored for by the interviewed or reviewed organization. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.