There are new updates every week in the Cardano ecosystem. Accordingly, Altcoin Buzz covers the updates from the first week in July to keep readers informed.
In this article, we cover the recent EVM sidechain. As well as, the top gainers in the Cardano ecosystem.
1 – Cardano Ecosystem Statistics for June
During the week, Cardano Blockchain Insights revealed the Cardano ecosystem statistics for the month of June. The report states as follows:
- There was a total of 44.8 million transactions on the blockchain in June. This is also a 5.44% increase from May.
- There were also 5.4 million native tokens on the blockchain in the month of June. This is a 6.46% increase compared to May.
- 3.42 million wallets (a 1.81% increase) was recorded, as well as 1.17 million delegated wallets (a 0.71% increase) for June.
- There was also 2,857 Plutus Scripts, which is also a 3.48% increase for the month of June.
- Policies on the blockchain also now stand at 57,000, which indicates a 3.64% increase.
June On-chain #Cardano Stats 📈🚀
Did someone say Cardano was the top project by development activity in the last 30 days? 👀 💪@santimentfeed
Let's take a look at what developer activity is and why it matters.
— Cardano Community (@Cardano) July 4, 2022
2 – Input Output Rolls Out Cardano EVM Sidechain
Recently, Input Output Global (IOG), the company behind Cardano, revealed the Cardano EVM sidechain. It is a decentralized scalability solution and the pioneer sidechain from IOG.
The goal of the EVM sidechain is to make the Cardano blockchain accessible for Solidity developers. To be specific, it will allow Solidity developers to create dApps at lesser costs and on an environmentally-friendly system.
🆕 Introducing the Cardano EVM sidechain.
— Input Output (@InputOutputHK) July 6, 2022
3 – Top Gainers on the Cardano Ecosystem
Finally, CoinGecko reported the top gainers on the Cardano ecosystem within a 24-hour time frame on the 6th of July. This report specifically considers the price performance of projects, and it’s as follows:
- CardWallet ($CW), an ADA-focused non-custodial wallet, is the best performing project. It also has a 113.4% rate of increase in price performance.
- Charli3 ($C3), a Cardano-focused decentralized oracle, is the second-best performing project. It also enjoyed a 6.8% rate of increase in price performance.
- GeroWallet ($GERO), a DeFi app for users to easily transact cryptocurrencies, has the third-best performance. It has a 6.8% rate of increase in price performance.
- Ridotto ($RDT), a cross-chain gambling and lottery protocol, is fourth on the chart. It has a 4.1% rate of increase in price performance.
- Matrix Labs ($MATRIX), a multi-chain DEX aggregator, completes the top-five. It also has a 3.8% rate of increase in price performance.
Top Gainers in Cardano Ecosystem Last 24H 🚀🚀$CW @CardWallet_fi
$C3 @Oraclecharli3 $GERO @GeroWallet $RDT @ridotto_io $MATRIX @matrixswap $CARDS @CardStarter $OCC @OccamFi $VENT @VentFinance #ADA #CARDANO pic.twitter.com/M3hmbaZtlD
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) July 6, 2022
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of publication, ADA’s price was $0.465201 with a 24-hour trading volume of $588,816,316. Besides, ADA’s price rose by 1.7% over the last 24 hours. It also has a circulating supply of 33.8 billion ADA coins, as well as a total supply of 45 billion.
⬆️Also, for more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️Above all, find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT buys with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.