During every week, there are updates and developments in the Cardano ecosystem. Therefore, Altcoin Buzz covers some of these updates and developments from the second week in June to keep readers informed.
In this week’s updates from the Cardano ecosystem, Milkomeda announced its DAO Hackathon. Additionally, we also look at the top gainers in the Cardano ecosystem.
1 – Milkomeda DAO Hackathon
During the week, Milkomeda announced its proposed Milkomeda DAO Hackathon. They are inviting all developers around the globe to come with any solutions. As well as, tools that will aid decentralized governance on the Cardano ecosystem. The official dates for the Hackathon will also be announced shortly.
Besides, it’s important to note that Milkomeda is a Cardano-supported Layer 2 protocol that provides EVM features to non-EVM blockchains.
👋#developers – ready for a challenge?
— Cardano Community (@Cardano) June 14, 2022
2 – Top Gainers on the Cardano Ecosystem
Secondly, CoinGecko covered the top gainers (price performance of projects) in the ecosystem. The report also focuses on a 24-hour time frame for the 14th of June.
- CardWallet ($CW), a cross-chain non-custodial wallet, is top of the chart. It had a 66.5% rate of increase in price performance.
- Orion Protocol ($ORN), a decentralized gateway for accessing major CEXes, DEXes, and swap pools, is second on the list. It had a 10.3% rate of increase in price performance.
- Cardano ($ADA), Cardano ecosystem’s native token, takes the third spot. It has a 7.6% rate of increase in price performance.
- CardStarter ($CARDS), an insured project accelerator for Cardano, is fourth on the list. It has a 1.8% rate of increase in price performance.
- Occam.Fi ($OCC) completes the top-five projects. It had a 0.9% rate of increase in price performance.
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) June 14, 2022
3 – Martin Lawrence Collaborates With Cardano
During the week, American actor and comedian Martin Lawrence entered a collaboration with Cardano and NFT-Maker for the launch of his NFTs. Besides, this development is motivated by the Martin TV show’s 30th anniversary.
Furthermore, all 30 NFT holders will have access to the upcoming Martin: The Reunion premiere in Los Angeles, California.
It’s here! My partnership with @Cardano and @nftmakerio for the release of my Martin NFT’s! All 30 NFT holders will get invited to hang with ya boy at the exclusive Martin: The Reunion premiere here in Los Angeles, CA! Get yours by visiting https://t.co/pzFOQ32LW3 #nft pic.twitter.com/Pq6T3hKdev
— Martin Lawrence (@realmartymar) June 10, 2022
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of publication, Cardano’s price was $0.517326 with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,127,188,444. ADA price also rose by 13% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 33.8 billion ADA coins and a total supply of 45 billion.
We hope you’ve enjoyed the latest updates.
⬆️Moreover, for more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️Finally, find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT signs with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.