The Polygon ecosystem is constantly up to something new. Accordingly, Altcoin Buzz covers the updates from the first week in July to keep readers informed.
In this week’s article, Coinbase Wallet support Polygon NFTs. We also cover the top gainers in the Polygon ecosystem.
1 – Coinbase Wallet Now Supports Polygon NFTs
During the week, the Coinbase self-custody wallet (different from the exchange) announced it now supports Polygon NFTs via its browser extension and wallet app. This means users can now access Polygon-minted NFTs using Coinbase Wallet browser extension and mobile app.
Notably, interested users can claim a “special-edition NFT” that’s minted by Polygon and created by Sajid Wajid Shaikh and Kashish Arora.
A partnership forged in NFT!
Celebrate the new @CoinbaseWallet x #PolygonNFT features with this limited-edition NFT available exclusively for #CoinbaseWallet users! Designed by artists @sajidwajids & @kash_cg_art, the NFT is minted #OnPolygon.
— Polygon – MATIC 💚 (@0xPolygon) June 30, 2022
2 – Performance of dApps on Polygon
One-stop platform for decentralized applications dapp, recently revealed the trading volumes of decentralized applications in the Polygon ecosystem. Notably, the report covers a seven-day timeframe and it’s as follows:
- QuickSwap ($QUICK), a next-gen DEX for DeFi is the best-performing decentralized application. It also has $120 million in trading volume within the seven-day timeframe.
- Router Protocol ($ROUTE), a cross-chain bridge is the second-best performing decentralized application. As a result, it has $17.6 million in trading volume within the seven-day timeframe.
- Metavault.Trade ($MVX), a next-gen perp DEX is the third-best performing decentralized application. It also has $2 million in trading volume within the seven-day timeframe.
Top Polygon Dapps with Highest Weekly Volumes$QUICK @QuickswapDEX$ROUTE @routerprotocol$MVX @MetavaultTRADE$NEXT @connextnetwork@AcrossProtocol$ZRX @wormholecrypto@TokensFarm@overnight_fi$OOE @OpenOceanGlobal$IXT @Planetix0#POLYGON #MATIC $MATIC pic.twitter.com/nGAD3tvh8U
— Polygon Daily (@PolygonDaily) July 1, 2022
3 – Polygon Ecosystem Projects with the Most Gains
Crypto data platform, CoinGecko also covered the projects on Polygon with the highest gains. This report also focuses on a 24-hours price performance of projects as of the 7th of July:
- Virtua ($TVK), an immersive gamified metaverse is first within the 24-hour timeframe. It has a 75.4% increase in price performance.
- AdEx Network ($ADX), a privacy-preserving solution for digital advertising that reduces ad fraud is second. It also has a 31.4% increase in price performance.
- PowerPool ($CVP), an automated DeFi product with enhanced yield and capital efficiency is third on the list. As a result, it has a 20.8% increase in price performance.
- SuperFarm ($SUPER), a cross-chain protocol that allows users to deploy DeFi and NFT farms with no code required is fourth. It amassed a 13.6% increase in price performance.
- pNetwork ($PNT), a multi-chain routing protocol for DeFi, NFTs & gaming makes up the top-five. It also has an 11.6% rate of increase in price performance.
Top Gainers in @0xPolygon Ecosystem Last 24H 🚀🚀$TVK @VirtuaMetaverse $ADX @AdEx_Network $CVP @powerpoolcvp $SUPER @SuperFarmDao $PNT @pNetworkDeFi $FOR @ForTubeFi $LDO @lidofinance $DODO @BreederDodo $ERN @ethernitychain $IOTX @iotex_io #Polygon $MATIC pic.twitter.com/oxiAYLrIDH
— Polygon Daily (@PolygonDaily) July 7, 2022
$MATIC Price Outlook
As of the time of publication, the Polygon price was at $0.517487 with a 24-hour trading volume of $588,744,072. Besides, MATIC price rose by 1.9% over the last 24 hours. It also has a circulating supply of 8 Billion MATIC coins and a total supply of 10 Billion.
⬆️Also, for more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️Above all, find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT buys with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.