FTX Drama continues to roll and prices might continue to go lower. More companies might file bankruptcies in coming weeks. Even though things don’t make any sense right now, I just cannot stop looking for the next bull run gems.
In this article, I will show you 5 low cap binance altcoins that are set to explode in the Binance ecosystem. This one of the best times to buy low-cap altcoins at a steep discount. Let’s get to it.
Coin 1: Litentry (LIT)
A lot of us have been bullish on LIT for a while now. Look closely and you’ll understand why. Litentry is an identity-focused platform. And that makes it a huge prospect. It is currently trading at $0.7022.
Understanding the Litentry Credit Computation network from original events -> Address Analyzing Nodes -> Litentry Identity Aggregation Layer.
Watch the video now: pic.twitter.com/DYSqySnNWC
— Litentry (@litentry) February 21, 2022
Between May and September LIT gained massive awareness that created a double-bottom pattern. This often carries bullish implications. And earlier this month, the LIT price broke away from the long-term $1.10 horizontal resistance area.
LIT’s impressive surge hasn’t gone unnoticed. The project has gained massive awareness in recent days. This, I believe, will affect the price movement.
Why I Like Litentry
There are several reasons why everyone is going bullish on Lit:
- It’s listed on Binance: Binance introduced Litentry to its launchpool this year. And the project is listed on Binance, which affects the price movement. Getting listed on Binance doesn’t mean success. But it means you have access to millions. And right now, LIT seems to have gained premium attention.
- It has a good use case: Litentry provides a core blockchain solution that solves problems like remittance and cross-border payments. But so far, identity hasn’t seen much progress. And that’s what Litentry is all about.
Staking on litentry parachain is officially LIVE.
— Litentry (@litentry) November 21, 2022
What’s your take on LIT? Who do you like on decentralized identity?
Coin 2: Oasis Protocol (ROSE)
Our second project for today is Oasis protocol. You probably guessed that right. We’ve talked about the Oasis Protocol a couple of times recently. And that’s because the project has massive potential.
The Oasis Protocol is a privacy-focused layer-1 platform. It is also a proof-of-stake smart-contract blockchain. Oasis focuses on DeFi and the data economy. It allows its users to take control of their data. Oasis’s use cases are a major reason why many folks are bullish on it.
$ROSE is my next 100x gem 💎.. not saying emotionally saying with fundamentally and usecase based.. don’t run for high mc like $dot pick the low mc like $rose and wait until next bull run .. @OasisProtocol #Rose https://t.co/WcUFIVpzZ4
— ᴡʜᴀʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴄɪᴛʏ 🐳 (@Whale_Of_City) November 6, 2022
What Can Oasis Help With?
This project have the following features:
- Large workloads
- Fast transaction speed
- Private lending
- Undercollateralized loans.
- Private AMMs.
Oasis has one of the most impressive technologies on the market. That should be its biggest strength. Its technology design is a hybrid of Polkadot and Ethereum. So, Oasis provides:
- Higher scalability,
- Lower latency,
- Lower fees.
It does this by separating execution from consensus. It also introduced a second layer called ParaTimes. This processes transactions in parallel. It improves its transaction throughput.
The Oasis Privacy Layer — powered by Sapphire, the EVM-compatible ParaTime for web3 — allows Solidity developers to build privacy-enabled dApps with ease
Use Sapphire to build new confidential dApps ✨or✨ add confidentiality to established dApps, without sacrificing anything
— Oasis Foundation (@OasisProtocol) November 21, 2022
Why I Like Oasis (ROSE)?
So, there are a couple of reasons why I like Oasis. First, the next bull run is all about adoption. So projects with relatable use cases will get noticed more than others. And Oasis seems focused on building strategic partnerships. One of which is a privacy-focused deal with Meta. Meta has turned its focus to the blockchain. So, partnering with Oasis puts the protocol in good shape.
Also, Oasis has another partnership with Equifax. The collaboration focuses on decentralized KYC. Oasis plans for more partnerships in the coming months. Oasis already has a large ecosystem of contributors. The project has also partnered remarkable names in the past. Some of them include
- BMW Group.
Let’s talk about numbers now. Oasis Network is the #129 project in crypto at $233 million. There is a lot of room for growth here. So, any investment can cause a price surge. ROSE currently trades at $0.046189. And judging by recent price movement, $ROSE could be set for a good run.
Sapphire — the privacy layer for web3 — allows developers to build privacy-enabled dApps on Oasis AND bring confidentiality to existing dApps on popular EVM networks.
— Oasis Foundation (@OasisProtocol) November 16, 2022
This sounds like the next big thing. What’s your take on Oasis? Let us know in the comments below.
Coin 3: Moonbeam (GLMR)
Moonbeam is one of my most exciting crypto EVM-compatible projectts. I guess that’s why it got into today’s list. Sentiments aside, Moonbeam is really cool. We already have a video for this project. It should be up on the screen in a second.
So, Moonbeam is focuses entirely on multi-chain. Moonbeam was one of the first crypto projects to get a DOT parachain. So, they’ve got a solid community. I list it here as part of the Binance ecosystem because it’s starting to trade heavy volumes on Binance. People are noticing.
Learn how to take advantage of these functionalities with our new blog ⬇️https://t.co/q0hXLTB5hf
— Moonbeam Network (@MoonbeamNetwork) November 22, 2022
What’s Up in Moonbeam?
Moonbeam has stayed pretty busy in recent weeks. Here are a couple of events going on there:
- Moonbeam recently hosted its Illuminate/2022: The event hosted some of the top guys in the ecosystem. This includes Robert Habermeier, Polkadot Co-Founder.
- Moonbeam recently surpassed 1 million unique wallet addresses.
- The Foundation Grant welcomed projects affected by the FTX crash.
- Footprint Analytics said it had indexed Moonbeam data. This allows developers to access user activity. And transactions with easy-to-use charts.
Moonbeam also made a couple of integrations in recent weeks. Again, these activities can be healthy for the GLMR token. Then, the partnerships and activities on Moonbeam are noteworthy. They also speculate on an excellent future for GLMR.
1/ ICYMI: with the release of ⚙️ Runtime 1901, Moonbeam now natively supports auto-compounding for staked $GLMR!
— Moonbeam Network (@MoonbeamNetwork) November 21, 2022
Now let’s look at the numbers:
- GLMR currently trades at $0.3427
- It has a circulating supply of 454 Million GLMR coins.
Moonbeam might be one of the golden projects in the next bull run. We don’t know when that will be. But it’s going to come. So, you should get prepared.
Coin 4: Kadena (KDA)
If you believe in decentralization, then you should think of Kadena. Kadena was designed for blockchain adoption. So, Kadena believes it has the solution to the blockchain trilemma of:
For security and decentralization, they decided to be a Proof of Work (PoW) chain. And to solve the scaling issue that causes, their solution to split transaction execution from consensus means they can do both faster with more TPS than other PoW chains like Bitcoin.
Following current market events, it's important to highlight some key characteristics of the Kaddex Ecosystem that guarantee its long-term success.
— Kaddex (@KaddeXofficial) November 17, 2022
Recent Events in Kadena
Why We Like KDA?
There are a couple of reasons why KDA is one of my favorite projects.
- Its unique programming language called Pact: Pact is Kadena’s open-source programming language for writing smart contracts. Pact helps developers to create top end high-performance logic for transactions. So, Pact’s smart contracts only execute what it’s been programmed to do. Developers can create new business models and on-chain services using Pact.
2. Kadena has an experienced team. You can judge the progress of any project from its team. And Kadena has some top crypto guys at the helm of affairs. The best example is Dr. Stuart Haber is one of the prominent names running Kadena. He has a solid reputation in the industry. And was repeatedly mentioned in the 2008 Bitcoin whitepaper. Over all, the Kadena team has experience in finance and blockchain. And they seem serious about creating value.
— Kadena (@kadena_io) November 18, 2022
So, let’s look at the numbers now. KDA is Kadena’s native token and it currently trades at $0.8497. It has a circulating supply of 210,969,079 KDA coins with a max. supply of 1,000,000,000 KDA coins. The bear market severely affected KDA. But that’s the same for every token. But, KDA has shown good signs of growth.
Coin 5: Alpine
If you are a sports lover, then this is for you. Our next token is Alpine. Alpine is the BWT Alpine F1® Team’s BEP-20 utility token. It launched on the Binance Fan Token platform in 2022. It became the third Fan Token Launchpad project by Binance. Fans can use the token for team-related activities.
— SwapSpace (@SwapSpaceCo) November 8, 2022
So, let’s check out the numbers
- ALPINE trades at $2.70
- The total token supply of ALPINE is 40 million,
- The team sold 10% of the supply during the Binance Launchpad Sale.
- ALPINE allows users to enjoy low transaction fees. And a 3-second block time.
- ALPINE is fungible. This means you can exchange it for something of value.
The growth of the Alpine fan community will affect the token. They will release more use cases as they expand. So, Alpine has huge potential. But, a bulk of this will depend on:
- If the project stays on track.
- If it can keep building on technical solutions for its token.
- If the market makes better progress than what it is now.
Now that’s it for today. Be sure to do your research before investing.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ Check out our most up-to-date research, NFT and Metaverse buy, and how to protect your portfolio in this market by checking out our Altcoin Buzz Access group. And for a limited time, it’s FREE. Just click the link and try it today.