There has been a lot of talk about Metaverse in recent days. The news of Facebook becoming Meta is all over social media feeds, media sites, and forums like Reddit. Also, Microsoft and Electronic Arts both plan to construct a Metaverse. Enjin is a pioneer in Metaverse. They are planning to build an open, free to use and decentralized Metaverse that everyone can take part in.
We’ve seen lot of great news over the last month from the Enjin and Efinity teams. Let’s read all about it below.
Partnership with Enjinstarter
Early last month, Enjin announced a strategic partnership with Enjinstarter.
We've partnered with @enjin to help accelerate Ecosystem Development.
With this partnership, we will support game development studios on their blockchain strategy and integration with Enjin’s infrastructure and tech stack, including the Jumpnet and @efinityio networks. #ejs pic.twitter.com/5aHW4sQeuW
— ENJINSTARTER (@enjinstarter) October 7, 2021
EnjinStarter has received a seed investment from Enjin. And now, they are attempting to develop an ecosystem for Enjin and Efinity. EnjinStarter is a virtual accelerator program. It helps developers with:
- blockchain integration
- and marketing strategies
They also advise and support on how to use digital assets for fundraising and community building.
The $100M Efinity Metaverse Fund
Last week Enjin announced the $100 million Efinity Metaverse Fund.
🌌Announcing the $100M #Efinity Metaverse Fund🌌
At Enjin, we believe the Metaverse should be decentralized.
— Enjin I We're Hiring 🙌 (@enjin) November 4, 2021
Efinity is a next-generation blockchain developed by Enjin as a parachain on Polkadot. We wrote earlier about Efinity, you can read it here.
The Efinity Metaverse Fund will support Enjin and Efinity adopters with the following use-cases:
- Metaverse Projects
- Ecosystem Integration
- Decentralized Infrastructure
- GamingDApps and Projects
- Pioneering Projects
For instance, Enjin already invests in:
- Ethernal Gladiators.
- The game takes place in the land of Etherlords. These are ancient, deadly grounds. In the game, you compete in epic Spartan-style contests with other players.
- Crypto Teddies
- The game challenges you against competing teddy alliances. Each fight for ultimate dominance. Your goal is to defend the land and battle the power-hungry communes who are seeking to take over Teddy World.
- Dungeon Universe
- Free-to-play game with a play-to-earn economy that allows players to claim NFT treasure that they may sell, trade, and spend in-game. Players in Dungeon Universe are rewarded for the time they spend in their virtual world.
- Moonshot Voyage
- Free-to-play, play-to-earn (P2E) top-down shooter game. It allows players to earn non-fungible token (NFT) characters, guns, and other tokenized in-game goods.
Listing on OSL
On November 5, Enjin came out with the news that Enjin was listed on the OSL exchange.
— Enjin I We're Hiring 🙌 (@enjin) November 5, 2021
Enjin is one of only 11 digital assets that is listed on this trading platform.
Join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Above all, for more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.