After every week, there are updates in the Cardano ecosystem. Therefore, Altcoin Buzz covers some of the updates from the first week in May to keep readers informed.
During the week, the latest version of the Cardano app was made available. We also look at the top gainers in the Cardano ecosystem.
1 – Latest Version of the Cardano App Is Now Available
During the week, Ledger (a crypto technology company) announced the launch of Cardano v.4.0.0, the latest version of Cardano’s app.
It’s also important to note that the application is well suited to smart contracts, and it’s available on Ledger Live.
v.4.0.0 of the Cardano app is now available to download in Ledger Live
The app is compatible with smart contracts 🧠
Cardano DeFi + Ledger = 🤝
— Ledger Support (@Ledger_Support) April 26, 2022
2 – Top Gaining Projects on the Cardano Ecosystem
During the week, a CoinGecko report revealed the top gainers (price performance) of projects in the Cardano ecosystem. Notably, the report covers a 24-hour time frame on the 5th of May:
- ADAX PRO ($ADAX) recorded the most gain within the 24-hour time frame. It has a 25.2% rate of increase in price performance.
- Charli3 ($C3) has the second-most gain within the 24-hour time frame. It has a 20.6% rate of increase in price performance.
- GeroWallet ($GERO) recorded the third-most gain within the specified time frame. It also has a 15.6% rate of increase in price performance.
- Ardana ($DANA) has the fourth-most gain within the 24-hour time frame. It also has a 15.2% rate of increase in price performance.
- Cardano ($ADA) is fifth with a 10.1% rate of increase in price performance during the specified time frame.
Price Performance of Cardano Tokens Last 24H$ADAX @adax_pro
$C3 @Oraclecharli3$GERO @GeroWallet$DANA @ardanaproject$ADA @CardanoStiftung$IAG @IagonOfficial$ERG @ergoplatformorg$AGIX @singularity_net$ADAPAD @ADAPadofficial$ORN @orion_protocol#ADA pic.twitter.com/O0rKpZPdpb
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) May 5, 2022
3 – Argus Launches Platform for Cardano NFTs
Argus announced the launch of ArgusNFT, its AI/ML-powered NFT “fake detection platform.” According to reports, this platform makes it possible for interested users to confirm the minting history of Cardano NFTs. Therefore, ensuring they are not copies and avoiding being scammed.
In addition, the new platform consists of two major features:
- It has AI structures that make it possible to detect if NFT images are duplicates of earlier minted NFT images.
- It also has a customized, machine learning structure model that confirms the likeness, as well as, other key data needed in fine-tuning Argus’ determinations. Therefore, making it possible to get the best possible level of accuracy.
The team and I are excited to announce the launch of @Argus_NFT an AI/ML Powered NFT Fake Detection Platform.
As of today, at https://t.co/mUkUqLrwW5, you can verify the minting history of Cardano NFTs to ensure they’re not copies.
— Giovanni – EASY1 Stake Pool Operator (@CryptoJoe101) April 26, 2022
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of publication, Cardano’s price was $0.791853 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,571,923,207. ADA price also dropped by 9.8% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 32 billion ADA coins and a total supply of 45 billion.
⬆️Get $125 for SIGNING UP with MEXC Exchange (FREE $25 in your MEXC wallet + 1-month ACCESS PRO membership (worth $99). MEXC supports U.S Traders in all trading pairs and services.
(To get your ALTCOIN BUZZ ACCESS PRO membership DM us with your ‘newly signed up MEXC UID’ and ‘Telegram ID’ on our Twitter @altcoinbuzzio)
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT signs with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.